SD reader for iPhone 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD reader for iPhone 5

I bought the card reader for iPad with the lightning connector to lug in my phone and it will not read the card. Is this not possible or do you need an app to read it?

I've been looking to get one too but all the reviews I have been looking at say they don't work with iphone 5. Did the one you got say it would work with iphone or just ipad. If you do get it working I would greatly appreciate knowing which one it is.

Comment

You don't need an app, its a bad card, I had the same problem with my iPad. Switched cards and it works fine.

Comment

No it was for the iPad. I figured with all the software updates it would work but not yet. I also figured I was doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy_taker View Post
          No it was for the iPad. I figured with all the software updates it would work but not yet. I also figured I was doing something wrong.
          Try another card.

Comment

I have tried all my cards which work fine for my trail cameras and I can read them with a laptop. Why would the card reader not read them if my laptop will?

Comment

That I don't know. Were they formatted? I'm just throwing darts here.....

Comment

I haven't looked into it for the iphone 5 but my 4s can not use the sd card reader from the ipad. There is a product out there for about $80. I just use my laptop.

Comment

Working...
                X