No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The timer was still in one piece but didn't look to see what the inside looked like.

Comment

Not too worried about inside
      shot a few pigs off that stand but dont really have the time for it with work and scouting out new spots

Fixing to head to up to the club for another day of hard work....lmao hope everyone has a great day and remember today is fish friday at the sportsmans center

Comment

Then hurry up and get it out so I can set up there. LOL The pigs I saw yesterday were coming from that direction. Figured a few had met their demise out of that stand.
        Don't work too hard. haha

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
          Tell Mr McMurtrie I said hi...he was my Battalion CSM back in 1999
          Definitely. He is a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
            I'll keep my eyes open for ya.
            Ask for Lance or Mr. Huhn.

Comment

Well the Texas wildfire smoke has made it to the house. Hope the smell doesn't effect the pig slaying this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Raz View Post
                Well the Texas wildfire smoke has made it to the house. Hope the smell doesn't effect the pig slaying this weekend.
                Won't bother them a bit (the deer either).

Just transfering some vinyl lp's to mp3's and ran across this one. The best I had ever heard it done was by some Philipino's on Gordon Ave in Olongopo City (they did substitute "San Miguel" for "Shiner" though) Jerry Jeff Walker doesn't do it half bad either. Looked 'er up on Youtube ... here ya go.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBOcwgb4OA"]YouTube - Jerry Jeff Walker Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother[/ame]

Comment

3D shoot tomorrow in Lampasas, this is our best set-up yet. Hope to see everyone out there.

Comment

Sure hope you haven't forgotten my PCI list, hey can I come, I promise I won't forget my arrows, my bow or release next time LOL all was a great time. J-Raz if you are coming from the E-W road and bump into MEllis feeder and stand if you go Left and follow it for about 200 yards there is good spot I ahd set up in and a nice OAK you could put a stand in and a feeder with a few shooting lanes, that is my old spot, ya can have it since I am in Africa and kind of unavailable at the moment..

Comment

May have to check it out. Thanks

Comment

Hey save me some spots. I'll be back in 40 days.....

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                          Sure hope you haven't forgotten my PCI list, hey can I come, I promise I won't forget my arrows, my bow or release next time LOL all was a great time. J-Raz if you are coming from the E-W road and bump into MEllis feeder and stand if you go Left and follow it for about 200 yards there is good spot I ahd set up in and a nice OAK you could put a stand in and a feeder with a few shooting lanes, that is my old spot, ya can have it since I am in Africa and kind of unavailable at the moment..

Sure can, just let me know when you arrive at the airport and I'll meet you there with the PCI bed sheet!

Comment

Hey save me some spots. I'll be back in 40 days.....
                            I'm sure there will be a few spots. Matt and Ed are always forthcoming with hog reports and will get up pointed in the right direction.

Just don't ask Matt for the grid coordinates for his 180" buck that he has tied up already for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                              I'm sure there will be a few spots. Matt and Ed are always forthcoming with hog reports and will get up pointed in the right direction.

Just don't ask Matt for the grid coordinates for his 180" buck that he has tied up already for this year.
                              180" deer huh, I want to see this.

Comment

180" deer huh, I want to see this.
                                So would I. Matt has his heart set on getting a big buck off of Hood. If anyone can do it, it will be Matt. I don't think the GW spends more time in the woods then Matt.

The bucks are there, they don't get big by being stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X