No announcement yet.

what is your

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught biggest bass on a Texas - rigged motor oil worm, but most exciting strikes come on top - waters like a devil's horse or chugger.

Comment

Perch or baby bass colored popR or the black rattle popr

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Caught biggest bass on a Texas - rigged motor oil worm, but most exciting strikes come on top - waters like a devil's horse or chugger.

For some of the most vicious top water strikes ever try a snake. Bass , like most people, obviously don't care for them.
        Last edited by BrandonA; 02-26-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

chartreuse H&H spinner bait.

Comment

Originally posted by JMoore85 View Post
            Mine is top water frogs
            Agreed! There is nothing like it!

Comment

BY FAR, a Texas rigged watermelon brush hog!!

From there, flukes, senkos and frogs!

Comment

always had my best luck with spinner baits in firetiger variants. Had plenty of luck with others but I love spinners.

Comment

Texas rigged worm

Comment

I've caught more fish on a tennesse shad rattle trap than anything else i have ever thrown.

that said I really like topwaters either a spook or buzzbait

Comment

I don't guess I have a favorite. It just depends on where I am. I will say that a buzz bait is a heck of a lot of fun. I also love to concentration and challenge involved with pitching and flipping jigs in heavy cover and around docks. You can catch some big ones that way, but it's tough, because there's quite a bit that can go wrong. (Hangups, and such) plus, it can get pretty pricey when you have to cut your line. Of course, there's probably ALOT of operator error involved for me too. Accuracy is also key when doing this.

Comment

This is the bait I have caught several over 10lbs and my 12.75# fish. Hundreds in the 5-10lb range

[ATTACH]777304[/ATTACH]

Comment

Top water early and late / TORPEDO
                          After that its spinner baits and plastic worms, mostly pond fishing.

Comment

Rattle traps for my biggets bass but I always find myself falling back on a red shad lizard when it seems nothing else will get it done. Maybe/maybe not but I've always believed that your confidence in the bait can/does make a difference. Most people are gonna fish harder with something they believe is gonna catch fish!

Comment

Dog food

Comment

Senko. I literally used about 20 bags last spring/summer of the Big Bite bullfrong senko copy. Caught my biggest fish to date and more porkers than ever.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X