"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali_hunter86 View Post
    Hear is an easy solution, if your out hunting just put on a vest and if you do hunt with a vest more power to you. It would really suck if we couldn't hunt at granger anymore. Hell i cant afford a lease so this is the only hunting i get to do. New rule for grxh should be if you hunt without your orange you have to do a bunch of waterfalls than jump in the river.
    Did you see anyone hunting GRXH hunting with out their orange on?

Waterfalls and jumping in the river sounds like my kinda party.

Comment

Hear is an easy solution, if your out hunting just put on a vest and if you do hunt with a vest more power to you. It would really suck if we couldn't hunt at granger anymore. Hell i cant afford a lease so this is the only hunting i get to do. New rule for grxh should be if you hunt without your orange you have to do a bunch of waterfalls than jump in the river.
      Waterfalls and jumping in the river? Where do I sign up for that part?

Comment

Ha, good idea. Or you could put them on trash duty for the campsite and surrounding area. Most on the GRXH follow the rules and are respectful of the land and river, but every group has a few who think differently. Besides the blaze orange point, I'll throw out another friendly reminder to be respectful of others on the river during GRXH. I know a few kayakers / canoers who made formal complaints after almost getting hit by a member on this board. From what i remember, that member was drinking while operating his boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
          Ha, good idea. Or you could put them on trash duty for the campsite and surrounding area. Most on the GRXH follow the rules and are respectful of the land and river, but every group has a few who think differently. Besides the blaze orange point, I'll throw out another friendly reminder to be respectful of others on the river during GRXH. I know a few kayakers / canoers who made formal complaints after almost getting hit by a member on this board. From what i remember, that member was drinking while operating his boat.
          Pretty safe bet Five-0 will be on the water next time. Ain't it!

Comment

Dang Dano !!!! Guess I should get my hunting license, APH pemit, hunter safety card, note from the teacher, dispensation from the Pope, etc... for the next GRXH. Orange vest, orange hat, change of undies. Probably should have me PFD and water safety card for my canoe, as well. Alot to remember for next year.
            Last edited by Wudstix; 04-18-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I really thought hard austin30 maybe LOE. He's seems really professional and well spoken. I'm not surprised if he was a former Seal who left cause it wasn't exciting enough for him and decided to work in the CIA before getting hired by the TPWD to investigate and handle Infractions at granger. Great to have someone like him looking out for us

Comment

Sorry that was my bad. TXPEPPER boat is a beast to handle. Did not realize my wake was going to swamp them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  Sorry that was my bad. TXPEPPER boat is a beast to handle. Did not realize my wake was going to swamp them.
                  That must have been before you were stump bustin!!!

Comment

Has this weather helped put any pigs on the ground.

Comment

All good, no harm done. I think their biggest problem was that you operating the boat while drinking.

Comment

All good, no harm done. I think their biggest problem was that you operating the boat while drinking.
                        cant drink all day if you dont start in the morning

Comment

Thats what Camelbaks are for.

Comment

Thinking about a trip in mid to late May with my new Big River longbow and Grizzly Instinct three blade heads. I'll let you fellas know when I'm going.

Comment

Good luck with that. Bring your snake boots, and permethin, tick remover, poison ivy soap and machette. You wont be going to far with that long bow in that jungle.

Comment

Good luck with that. Bring your snake boots, and permethin, tick remover, poison ivy soap and machette. You wont be going to far with that long bow in that jungle.
                                Yep!

the only way to hunt Granger in the hot months, is to bait and wait near a place where they are going to wallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X