Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport Fri am

Gents/Ladies,

Me and a couple of friends are headed down to Rockport in the am. We are bringing supplies, water, gas, down to the area. we will be dropping off some boxes at the shelters with clothes etc. Currently, I have 34 gas cans, no diesel, but I can bring down MORE FUEL if needed. Just text me anytime today and I will get with you on our route.

We are headed out in am, 0530, down 37 across 59 to Beeville, then down 181, and across 35 into Rockport. Can meet anyone along the way.

Happy to help with whatever we can.

Also, any SA natives need stuff hauled to that area, shoot me a text and we can get it loaded tonight.

two 10 722 five 993
    Joseph

Awesome gesture bud. Bump

Comment

We got here around noon today. Came straight to Copano Cove and the devastation is unbelievable. Our house is gone. Camping out tonight. We're in the recovery stage. I wish I vould upliad some pics but internet is slow.

Comment

headed out in 15 min. anyone need anything, I can still make room on the trailer.

phone number is in the opening post.

Be safe!!

Comment

We are headed out this morning around 0900 as well, bringing two skid steers and a dump trailer to help start cleaning up. Bringing any donation that we can round up as well.

Keep me updated on traveling in if you dont mind.

Comment

Heading to our house in holiday beach right now. If anyone needs me to check on something around the area just let me know. We were lucky and the house didn't really get damaged at all so were staying the night. I got gas, lights, water, food and a couple extra beds to stay in if you need a place to stay. Josh 8three0 6two3 02five7

Comment

The water is on in holiday beach

Comment

Don't know if it's temporary or not but it's been on for a couple hrs already

Comment

Working...
                X