X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of my orders came in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything I ordered shipped. Thanks OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Italianxbowuser View Post
        Ordered on the 18th, didn't get a shipping confirmation till last night..both items arriving today
        I ordered on the 19th and no shipping yet. This has me still hopeful though for the next day or two...

Comment

I'm on hold for the 3rd phone call for this one order- 31 minutes invested so far on this call alone. (other two were just as long)

My 20% off ordered item shipped, but they swiped my gift card clean during the transaction without placing the value towards the purchase and evidently need to have UN meeting to return the balance to my card or put it towards the purchase.

Something has changes with their customer service or I am just having a bad run with the "ladies" I'm conversing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
            Everything I ordered shipped. Thanks OP!
            Same Here.

Orvis is having a big Flash sale today too. They are taking 30% off of items already on sale. I got $800 worth of stuff for $250.

Shop the Men's Clothing Sale at Orvis for top-quality discounted menswear; browse distinctive men's shirts, pants, and accessories in our sale outlet.

Comment

Spent about 200 on random stuff that I needed. Tried it again on a shotgun and it didn't work.

Comment

I placed an order on Sunday 4/22, and it still hasn't shipped yet.
                I tried doing the online chat, but after waiting about 30 minutes, I still didn't have anyone to talk to and it said "No agents are available, try again later".
                Their website says to expect delivery in 3-5 business days. Today is day 4 and it hasn't even shipped.

Comment

code no workie anymore

Comment

20% Off Academy Promo Code

Well, it was good while it lasted. Got my backpack for $19 less than anywhere else on the net, and that includes paying state sales tax. That's enough to buy a case of my favorite frosty beverage[emoji481]

Comment

I got everything I ordered in about 4 days. Thanks OP

Comment

Thanks Neck for the 10% code. I was to late for the 20%

Comment

10% off is not working for me now.

Comment

I got my elevators for the blind platform I am going to build, too bad the code no worky I was going to order another set.

Comment

I got a bunch of stuff for my 10/22 it worked for me but i jumped on it once this was posted.

Comment

No worky any more

Comment

Working...
                                X