No announcement yet.

What happened to the BP agents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So North Korea threatens us amd we do military drills, send fighter jets and war ships. Up our troops at the korean border.....but this happens people are actually being murdered and we just "talk" about maybe building a wall or something. Makes you wonder if they actually want it stopped.

And im not saying we dont need what we are doing over seas, it just amazes me we do all that....yet nothing at our actual border. Crazyness

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Use of force

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      I can tell you from personal experience BP policy is to not use deadly force in such situations. They are told to pull back and call for back up, then try to apprehend the attackers. Yes, the rules that they are supposed to abide by are ridiculous rules written by liberals.
      This statement is not true. You don’t know the first thing about the USBP use of force policy.

Comment

There is something strange going on. This morning they are saying that they are still investigating, but that the attack with rocks may not be the case. They are insinuating that it may not have been an attack. This is just weird.

Comment

Sheriff says injuries are possibly from a fall and not an attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
            Both of them fell?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
              After being attacked by illegals with rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                I heard on the radio this morning that one agent was stoned to death, and the other almost killed. Then I saw where someone else said that rocks weren't involved. There's nothing in the news stories. Surely someone here from West Texas has some details?
                If you ask the President of the United States of America, the Governor of Texas, or Senator Ted Cruz, they were attacked and one was murdered, and there's a $20K reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever killed Martinez and wounded his partner.

If you ask Good Morning America, "it can't be ruled out that they didn't just fall down a ravine and hit their heads."

This is the world we live in, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  Both of them fell?

Sounds weird to me too.

Comment

Person is killed in a shooting, the Left screams "Gun Control!!". One BP agent gruesomely murdered and another in critical condition... *Silence*

Comment

weird deal all around

Comment

I suppose it is possible that the first guy fell in a canyon or whatever and the second guy fell trying to get to him. That just doesn't sound likely - and I would be very surprised if the head of the NBPC pulled the rock throwing story out of thin air for a press release.

Comment

Deport Drugees

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          Same here I don't support any type of illegal labor, but I bet , your roof , house Frame or some form of the food you eat has a illegitimate finger print on it , unless you live totally off the grid " no fast food, no nothing except make your own/ grow all your own food , sew your own underwear "
                          I am dead *** serious, stop this crazy game with a revolving door on immigration,
                          Maybe he's being facetious, maybe not. But he's right. Until we start implementing serious consequences for those hiring illegals, the problem's never going to go away.

Here's a thought though. The reason we have so many issues with drug smuggling from Mexico is the high demand in the US. Maybe we could strike a deal and start deporting any US citizens convicted of drug charges to Mexico. Take the customer to the supplier and then they would no longer need to make the trip.

Comment

I'm not!!
                            And I like your idea

Comment

Originally posted by Stros View Post
                              Seriously it's people like you on the green screen that have pushed me away for so long. I mow my lawn, do my dishes, and fold my clothes with the rest of my family, like many of the people on this site. I don't know you at all, so what's your investment to having illegals in this country? Do THEY mow your yard and clean your house? Do THEY work for you so you can make more money? Or are you just a nice guy that thinks everyone who wants to come to America and vote for the left should be allowed in and get free schools, free health care, a free food card every month?

My wife and I bust our asses everyday to provide for our family. We pay our taxes, we don't want one free penny from the government. We just want to live, love, hunt, and be free. How many illegals can say the same 1/4? If we're lucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I get your stance and agree to a point. But you are not factoring into the equation of how cheap construction labor cost are that you pay illegals. The house you live in, the streets you drive on, even the restaurants you eat at save by using cheaper labor. I'm not saying its right just
                              Saying it needs to be factored in. I don't like it but cheap labor helps our economy and our pockets books everyday. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                Same here I don't support any type of illegal labor, but I bet , your roof , house Frame or some form of the food you eat has a illegitimate finger print on it , unless you live totally off the grid " no fast food, no nothing except make your own/ grow all your own food , sew your own underwear "
                                I am dead *** serious, stop this crazy game with a revolving door on immigration,

How is that “my” fault? I didn’t let them in, I didn’t hire them and I **** sure want them out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X