2017 Coon Carnage Count....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 last week 1639

10 gauge with Rhino Turkey choke & Nitro shells will make em do a double gainer

Comment

2 more last night in DP and corn.

Comment

Got me 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1644 duke and kibble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Caught one this weekend. First one in many weeks. Was not expecting to catch one, so all I had with me was a 7 Mag. Used a mesquite limb instead. Note to self, always bring a pistol or .22.......

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post

Caught one this weekend. First one in many weeks. Was not expecting to catch one, so all I had with me was a 7 Mag. Used a mesquite limb instead. Note to self, always bring a pistol or .22.......
              I believe that's 1645. Add two, I've killed a couple over the last couple of weeks at the house. 1647.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                I believe that's 1645. Add two, I've killed a couple over the last couple of weeks at the house. 1647.
                typo, thanks for catching it.

Comment

Crookcoons!
                  I don't know what to do except let them own my 4 perimeter feeders while I tailgate feed the inner part of my ranch. Compromise keeps them at bay. I don't want to shoot on my place because its only 21 acres by the King Ranch and I want it to be a sanctuary. I have 11 doe living in the middle of my place and 3 young bucks. . For now, I have a deal with them...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oldtestamentman View Post
                    Crookcoons!
                    I don't know what to do except let them own my 4 perimeter feeders while I tailgate feed the inner part of my ranch. Compromise keeps them at bay. I don't want to shoot on my place because its only 21 acres by the King Ranch and I want it to be a sanctuary. I have 11 doe living in the middle of my place and 3 young bucks. . For now, I have a deal with them...
                    Use a bow, or get a .22 cal pellet gun.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

1650 +3 with a bow... now with moar vidgeo:
                      IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Kill the Corn Thieves

Comment

Originally posted by oldtestamentman View Post
                        Crookcoons!
                        Get a heavy log and start playing "wack a mole"

Comment

+ one more, with Dukes and dry dog food.

1654 total

Comment

One more last night with a Dukes baited with canned cat food. Getcha sum!

Comment

2 in DP with corn in Live Oak county and 2 with the truck in Kerr County.

Comment

how did I miss this thread???

I'm at 17 since september, 15 with duke traps and little debby snack cakes, and 2 with a 7mm mag. I am sick of these things.

this almost made me mad... tripped an extra trap that night just being greedy.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X