Hillary Clinton "Explains" Why She Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Clinton "Explains" Why She Lost

Our beloved and former Cackler of State rattled off a diatribe of sociopathic drivel regarding her failed Presidential campaign. She lost; get over it but that's not what caught my skeptic's eye.

A Clinton doesn't utter a syllable without calculation. There is something behind this. My bet is, a push for the impeachment of Trump. After listening to Diane Frankenstein parrot nearly the same thing this morning at James Comey, something is in the air.

Anyone else have a theory?

Just a bitter loser who hasn't had enough attention lately. Impeachment of Trump doesn't do anything for her. It only puts Mike Pence in the office which may actually be worse for them than Trump.

Comment

Yeah but she is a professional "avoider" of negative publicity. She purposely walked right into this. On its face, there is nothing to be gained by this move. It makes no sense to logical people thus, I believe there's more behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
        Yeah but she is a professional "avoider" of negative publicity. She purposely walked right into this. On its face, there is nothing to be gained by this move. It makes no sense to logical people thus, I believe there's more behind it.
        Money.

If she isn't in the public, she doesn't raise money for her lifestyle... I mean... foundation

She has to come out and deflect blame so they will give her money again. Liberals will cut you off if you lose too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Obama has moved in on her money making speeches and for a higher price tag. She needs to get out and start flapping her nasty wings so she can get back into the easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            Obama has moved in on her money making speeches and for a higher price tag. She needs to get out and start flapping her nasty wings so she can get back into the easy money.
            I like it. And, Swamprabbit's thought.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Money.

If she isn't in the public, she doesn't raise money for her lifestyle... I mean... foundation

She has to come out and deflect blame so they will give her money again. Liberals will cut you off if you lose too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I promise you she is much, much wealthier than the government is supposed to know about. She does not need the money from public appearances, she needs the public appearances to make it look like shes making money off of the public appearances.

That foundation is an international crime syndicate that is used to line her own, family/friends, and politician's pockets with a lot of money.

Comment

Hillary Clinton? Who's she?

Comment

She claims she lost because the country is misogynistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    hmmm

I thought it was because muh....Russians...

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Hillary Clinton? Who's she?

Never heard of him! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        hmmm

I thought it was because muh....Russians...
                        She blamed them too, and her staff as well.

Comment

I don't even have to hear a single word from her, to know the loss had "nothing" to do with her.............Textbook narcissist, just like Obozo!

Comment

[ATTACH]852912[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Ha. She is more of a man than Obama ever was and he was elected twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X