Laguna atascosa Emergency hunt-April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
    I cant give away my refuge mafia connections bro!
    I'm sure you'd like to hunt where I do lol! I saw your selfie post of "Death Valley", which wasn't where I was! Theres only 1 person that hunts there that knows, or you got intel leaked from inside, or you found my arrow which I doubt. Still calling BS!

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
      Dang, looks like the refuge is boycotting the "green screen killing machine". And it's an emergency, they need us!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      I was hoping some TBHs got drawn just to follow along!

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
        I'm sure you'd like to hunt where I do lol! I saw your selfie post of "Death Valley", which wasn't where I was! Theres only 1 person that hunts there that knows, or you got intel leaked from inside, or you found my arrow which I doubt. Still calling BS!
        Nah Death Valley was my first stop about 1.5 in. I just had a good feeling about that spot. I would of connected on the first day if I wouldn't of gotten greedy. I stopped at half draw and looked back to see if it was a bull behind me and the cow booked it. Seriously though man, I wouldn't bs about knowing something like that. I've got "the big one got away every wknd" friends though.

Comment

So no TBHers at all got picked?

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
            Nah Death Valley was my first stop about 1.5 in. I just had a good feeling about that spot. I would of connected on the first day if I wouldn't of gotten greedy. I stopped at half draw and looked back to see if it was a bull behind me and the cow booked it. Seriously though man, I wouldn't bs about knowing something like that. I've got "the big one got away every wknd" friends though.
            LOL I sent you a pm

Comment

I missed by one bummer
              Sure a lot of #’s in the 400’s for a random pick

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                Now i did find an arrow in my trek down there. Hmmm that might be the spot. Lol I doubt it was yours.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                  I missed by one bummer
                  Sure a lot of #’s in the 400’s for a random pick
                  Conspiracy!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                    Conspiracy!!
                    Yup I heard the guy that runs Random.org is from the Valley

Comment

Didn’t get drawn this time. Good luck to all that did.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        Wow that,is around 2% chance of drawing
                        You missed a digit there. 320 applications for 80 permits is ~25%

Anyway I heard it ended up being a little over 500 apps. So ~15% chance. Sadly I wasn't one of them.

Comment

well it's a shame no one from the GS was selected. guess we just miss out all together, can't even follow along with someone else. till next year!

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                            well it's a shame no one from the GS was selected. guess we just miss out all together, can't even follow along with someone else. till next year!
                            Several TBHrs got drawn. There is another thread about laguna that has the guys on it that were drawn.

Comment

I was drawn. I’ll do my best to update around the fire. Don’t think it will be live but probably update at the end of everyday. I’ll see if I have service where I’m headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
                                I was drawn. I’ll do my best to update around the fire. Don’t think it will be live but probably update at the end of everyday. I’ll see if I have service where I’m headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That would be great! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X