No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do y'all with error messages happen to be using iphone? I'm on an android with flawless app. My coworker is getting same messages with iphone. Just curious if that's it. This is the coinbase app.

Comment

Farking frustrating is what Coinbase is. You'd think it was a .gov website as poor as it is working.

Comment

Down $2,222 off its high today. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Do y'all with error messages happen to be using iphone? I'm on an android with flawless app. My coworker is getting same messages with iphone. Just curious if that's it. This is the coinbase app.
          App or through safari on the iPad. No native iPad app for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
            Told everyone today to wait. I TOLD EM!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
              Told everyone today to wait. I TOLD EM!
              Too high too fast...It's back on it's way up though.

Coinbase and GDAX are really struggling to keep up right now. It's at it's highest volume I've seen in a few weeks.

Comment

so if you buy bitcoin on coinbase, it takes several days for the funds to transfer...are you locked in to buying at the price you made the order?? or will it adjust to market rate once your funds are available??

Comment

missed my 8,500 bottom...

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                    Ouch...unless you were watching the market and sold at $11.3k like I did

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                      so if you buy bitcoin on coinbase, it takes several days for the funds to transfer...are you locked in to buying at the price you made to order?? or will it adjust to market rate once your funds are available??
                      locked in at price you bought at.

Comment

really fun day. curious to see what Asia does tonight

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                          really fun day. curious to see what Asia does tonight
                          I read that BTC in Zimbabwe got above 17K today. Yikes!!

Comment

Finally got a couple of small transactions completed, but my wallet still shows a zero balance. Hopefully that will work its self out later.

Comment

anyone else having issues getting a debit card set up on coinbase?

Comment

I am 100% rookie at investing or buying and selling. But, this looks like it can be fun never the less.

Anyone have any other sites or ways to buy and sell that seem just as easy as this whole bitcoin process. I'm not talking about the making money part, just ease of getting started and overall use.

Comment

Working...
                                X