Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
    This show doesn't care about fine detail

So previous shows the scene resembled fall. Last night they jump to march 30 the anni of his wife's death. It would be cold possibly snow on the ground. But what you have is green grass and the daughter jumping in water tank for a sit...for some reason
    I agree, there's also no western or diamondback rattle snakes in Montana. Looked like they shot that scene with two different rattle snakes.

Over all its pretty darn good, little slow though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      I agree, there's also no western or diamondback rattle snakes in Montana. Looked like they shot that scene with two different rattle snakes.

Over all its pretty darn good, little slow though.
      Agreed....one time it looked like an eastern and then a western. They really should have better nature consultants for shooting movies like this. I'm available

Comment

It is ok at best, usually whatever Costner is in is pretty good, not so much here.

Comment

My wife and I really enjoy the show. Modern day Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
            This show doesn't care about fine detail

So previous shows the scene resembled fall. Last night they jump to march 30 the anni of his wife's death. It would be cold possibly snow on the ground. But what you have is green grass and the daughter jumping in water tank for a sit...for some reason

This kinda caught me off guard. Since when do they show actual T&A on regular tv. When it showed her nipples I looked at my wife and asked her when they started doing that.

Comment

It's a modern version of The Big Valley, but it's sort of OK.

Comment

looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                  This kinda caught me off guard. Since when do they show actual T&A on regular tv. When it showed her nipples I looked at my wife and asked her when they started doing that.
                  Nipples you say dang I missed this last episode!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    Nipples you say dang I missed this last episode!!
                    Yup full on nude butt shot from behind and front shot including nipples. Wife and I were watching together and I almost said something but decided not to.

Comment

I don't know how some of you have ever enjoyed a TV show you're so busy looking for a reason not to...

Comment

This show is very poorly written imo. No cohesive story line, random (and ridiculous things) happening for no reason (not that I’m complaining, but what was the point of the daughter getting into the water trough nekkid?). People just shooting people like it happens all the time. Just a poorly written show

Comment

I don't watch much TV. Sports and such, but never shows.
                          This one I like!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            This show is very poorly written imo. No cohesive story line, random (and ridiculous things) happening for no reason (not that I’m complaining, but what was the point of the daughter getting into the water trough nekkid?). People just shooting people like it happens all the time. Just a poorly written show

So it's the cowboy version of SOA?

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                              Yup full on nude butt shot from behind and front shot including nipples. Wife and I were watching together and I almost said something but decided not to.
                              My wife said enough for both of us... I swear, Mrs Artos can find & comment flaws on any good looking girl showing skin!!

Comment

I am enjoying the show overall. Yes, there are some pretty cliche story lines and some unnecessary dramatic points but most shows have some of that. I do like the writing by Taylor Sheridan. He was involved with both Sicarios as well as Hell or High Water and Wind River. He is a Texas guy who reminds me a bit of Cormac McArthy. I am still in...

Comment

Working...
                                X