Traditional FSC Week 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 27

Happy Independence week, y'all! In this spirit, the challenge is to make a 1/4" dot on a piece of paper to shoot at, and pick any distance or distances between 5 yards and 20 yards from which to shoot three arrows. Also, choose any stance or stances. Arrows could be all from the same distance or from varying distances. Just state the distance in listing measured arrow results. Let freedom ring!

Winner will be the one with the smallest total of the 3 arrows' distance from shaft edge to center of dot. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Happy Fourth, y'all!

Anybody thinkin' about shootin'? (Besides fireworks.)

Comment

I shot it earlier before I put in my contacts. Will get pics up after a while. I'll shoot it again with contacts to see how much difference I get.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like 3&3/8ths on shot one. Bingo'd shot two and 3&5/8ths on shot three. Total of 7".

Comment

With contacts wasn't a lot better. Being dehydrated a lot it's hard to wear them. Thinking about practicing more without them. That dot was a dim blur at 15 yards.

Comment

Not bad, Gary! Nailed the spot in the first set! And nice group with contacts in.

I just practiced a few from 18 today. Been out of town and haven't touched a bow for a few days. I'll shoot this tomorrow.

Comment

Happy 4th err 6th! Nice call TT.

Good shooting DRT

I was able to straighten my surgery arm yesterday. Kick ***!

Comment

Lol. Don't have long now then!

Comment

Well, first shot was decent, from 18 yards, standing: 1-15/16"; second, from 15 yards, sitting, 5-5/16" right; third shot from 12 yards, on one knee, 2-3/16".
                  Total: 9-7/16"

Comment

All day to shoot, y'all! DRT leads with a three-shot total of 7". Not a complicated deal, here. Draw a spot, shoot three arrows any ole way from just about any ole place and measure.

Comment

Come on, y'all. Don't make Gary put on his Thinkin' Cap for a new challenge.

Comment

I shot this with my Arvin Weaver self bow and 4 hours later with my recurve. Got the same on both.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shootin', Cody!

Looks like Gary -- DRT -- is our winner this week. Congrats!

Comment

I've gotta work a bit this morning. I'll get something up later.

Comment

Good chootin Cody. Well done DRT.

Comment

Working...
                              X