X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Lol, true
    Might as well have said “wake up and smell the pizza”
    Last edited by Roy Munson; 02-23-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Please dont bring up the crusades...those happened after 400 years of Muslim oppression and murder.
      But how else can he bash Christianity? I guess he could look for the small crazy cults they claim to be Christian and then act like they are the majority.

They will never understand the difference between religion and what stupid people do with it.

Lots of people are stupid. A lot claim to be of a certain religion but most are not. Just because a person is raised "x" and says they are "x" does not mean they actually believe "x's" teachings.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        Not sure I've seen a greater oversimplification, misrepresentation and dismissal of nearly 200 years of religious war and unspeakable violence against civilians.

Your use of the "it wasn't our fault" defense to dismiss the whole thing is priceless.
        Did God or Jesus tell Christians to kill all Muslims in the crusades? Or was this all started by a church or denomination?

My point is again just because people are stupid doesn't mean God is evil.

And another point is you people need to stop trying to hold Christians today accountable for what some did 800+ years ago. Crap we can't even get the true story on wars in the past decade. So does anyone here really know the true hows and whys of the crusades?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          But how else can he bash Christianity? I guess he could look for the small crazy cults they claim to be Christian and then act like they are the majority.

They will never understand the difference between religion and what stupid people do with it.

Lots of people are stupid. A lot claim to be of a certain religion but most are not. Just because a person is raised "x" and says they are "x" does not mean they actually believe "x's" teachings.
          Thats a lot of "stupid'
          Im not bashing Christianity at all. Im simply stating that folks have taken so much out of context with regard to religious texts. The Bible says there "is a time to hate" but I do not think the meaning is to hate all people. Just as the Quran talks of killing idolaters. Its all about context and what was going on in the times then. People contort the texts to fit their means, and yes many Muslims have done just that. Id say many many more than extremist Christians have done but not all Christians are bad.
          I see folks claim they are Christians on TBH and then watch them call names, bash others and wish harm on others.

Comment

wow...just wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              heck, Im still trying to figure out why we did not cut ties with Saudi Arabia, refuse to let their diplomats leave our shores, drop a precision nuke on them and take over the oil fields that remained???

Yeah, the Saudi’s at NOT our friends. I hate that each administration bends over for them. Afraid of them dropping the oil prices agin I suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Not hard to bash conservative Christianity in the past 200 years. All one has to do is take an objective view of US history.

It's easy to correlate and differentiate religion and what stupid people do with it. Have you ever read the Bible objectively? I'm not talking about your favorite parts of the New Testament. I'm talking about the whole thing, cover to cover. Would you consider yourself a fundamentalist? If so, I'd like to understand what parts of the Bible, if any, you dismiss and why.

Comment

This poster was on display in the rotunda I’d the WV state house.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	300D9720-5A04-49CB-A483-17EFA2ED688C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	24572118

It’s been labeled racist, which is ironic because her statements that are America and anti Israel are not...

Comment

heck, Im still trying to figure out why we did not cut ties with Saudi Arabia, refuse to let their diplomats leave our shores, drop a precision nuke on them and take over the oil fields that remained???
                    That is exactly what OBL and the Taliban wanted. As it turns out the powers in Saudi Arabia are now actually fighting radical Muslims to keep their power. Just like our Radical LWL's are fighting Trump to keep their's.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      That is exactly what OBL and the Taliban wanted. As it turns out the powers in Saudi Arabia are now actually fighting radical Muslims to keep their power.
                      Osama Bin Laden and Taliban have that on record or is that an assumption based on todays events???
                      So we as Americans should be happy we did not whack Saudi Arabia when the towers fell? I am confused...….I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        That is exactly what OBL and[ Al-Qaeda] wanted. As it turns out the powers in Saudi Arabia are now actually fighting radical Muslims to keep their power. Just like our Radical LWL's are fighting Trump to keep their's.
                        Fify.

Osama Bin Laden and Taliban have that on record or is that an assumption based on todays events???
                        So we as Americans should be happy we did not whack Saudi Arabia when the towers fell? I am confused...….I think.
                        Its not the first time........

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          This poster was on display in the rotunda I’d the WV state house.
                          [ATTACH]948000[/ATTACH]

It’s been labeled racist, which is ironic because her statements that are America and anti Israel are not...
                          America forgot just about 8 years after that attack.

Comment

Working...
                          X