Henry 444 Marlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
    I’ve used 35’s off and on all my life and I’ve killed truckloads of game with them. They just don’t produce the results I like. If you reload it sure ain’t bad. The LeverE is as good as it gets for factory ammo. Never cared for the 150gr, and the other 200’s.

Honestly, the low speed is on par with some 357 mag rifles I’ve had and the 180gr Rem 44 Mag does more damage and is faster.

This is the best thing to do with a 35 Rem

Before we all go into a full blown 35 Rem debate, if it works good nuff for y’all, thats good nuff fer me.
    Thanks for the insight

Comment

A man could get by his whole life with a 35 Rem shooting LeverE 200gr and NEVER “need” anything else.

Comment

You asked, I submitted.

Comment

done and i also added the 458 socom and 357 maximum

Comment

I voted 454 Casull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve used 35’s off and on, all my life. I’ve killed truckloads of game with them. They just don’t produce the results I like. If you reload it sure ain’t bad. The LeverE is as good as it gets for factory ammo. Never cared for the 150gr, and the other 200’s.

Honestly, the 35 Rem’s low speed is on par with some 357 mag rifles I’ve had and the 180gr Rem 44 Mag does more damage and is faster. For me, I’d rather a pistol caliber than a 35 Rem. My 30-30 with 150gr Powermax or 125gr Federal knocks the PEE outta whatever I shoot with it.

This is the best thing to do with a 35 Rem

Before we all go into a full blown 35 Rem debate, if it works good nuff for y’all, thats good nuff fer me.

I’m gonna own one of their rifles one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They did up one of my 30-30’s and my 444 Stainless.

Comment

They did up one of my 30-30’s and my 444 Stainless.
                  Man, you gota start a new thread wih pics. I also want one of theirs

Comment

I don’t have a photo host brother and too lazy to start all over again. Heck, I even bought my own domain and web-site hosting and I still haven’t loaded anything yet.

They do great work for sure and they love Lever Marlins

Comment

Up

Comment

Working...
                      X