Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tngiqq_h5d0"]Mark Levin talks about the memo madness - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

So the dossier was compiled with unsolicited information given to Steele by Hillary staffers and Bruce Ohrs wife! Hahahahaha. This is like the twilight zone. Where are all those POS never Trumpers now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting read regarding some of the Page/Strzok texts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump and his team have the entire puzzle put together and are just baiting the guilty parties with tidbits. I would put money on it. It explains his confidence, behavior and remarks over the past two years. Everything he says that people call him crazy for turns out to be exactly correct.

Comment

"You LIE!!"

“I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case,” Obama said. “Full stop. Period.”
            --Barack Hussein Obama

Comment

No one is talking about how Strzok and Page were having an affair.

Weiner had kiddy **** (and classified docs) on his computer

Billdo had his own problems.

And Hollywood.

Funny how the left is being brought down by their own infidelity and lewdness. All while claiming that Trump is the sleaze ball.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

And Hollywood.

Funny how the left is being brought down by their own infidelity and lewdness. All while claiming that Trump is the sleaze ball.
                And yet, they criticize and call Pence a weirdo/sexist/rapist for having respect for his wife and refusing to be alone with another woman.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

And Hollywood.

Always accuse the opposition of that which YOU are guilty. And always, project, project, project.

Comment

Guys this is getting way too good. An interim report was released from the Committee of Homeland Security and Government affairs on their investigation of the FBI's handling of the email scandal. They seem none too pleased. Yes, we knew that was a charade, but the left's cry since has been that the FBI found nothing. a published report from Congress will make that irrelevant.

Also FISA/FISC abuse stuff.

Obama's name being mentioned

Messages between FBI officials talking about an "investigation leading to impeachment".

Congressman hinting that there is worst stuff than the text messages involving Obama himself that is going to be released.

Trump himself tweeted today that the new messages uncovered are bombshells.

There's just so much more. It's like an overload of winning. The only thing Trump has been wrong about is that he promised i'd get tired of winning. I'm not and I don't think I will be. All of these things we knew were going on and were being called crazy for are being brought to light as truth.

Comment

I imagine there will be some politicians soon "visiting" other countries, falling in love with said countries, and deciding to move their permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                        I imagine there will be some politicians soon "visiting" other countries, falling in love with said countries, and deciding to move their permanently.
                        I think they would rather pick the other countries they love and continue trying to turn this one into it.

Venezuela comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I think they would rather pick the other countries they love and continue trying to turn this one into it.

Venezuela comes to mind
                          I meant to attempt to avoid court/jail.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Always accuse the opposition of that which YOU are guilty. And always, project, project, project.
                            this is exactly what the dems do!
                            anything that they say the opposition is guilty of is EXACTLY what they are doing!!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Straight out of Rules for Radicals.

Comment

I swear that I read on line, back last January, that both the Clintons and the Obamas had bought property in Dubai. Dubai is a country that does not have extradition with the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                                X