Boys are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
    Kids still ride bikes outside? I'll be ******! Maybe there is hope.
    No kidding.... This I never see anymore.. Havent in years... We traveled in gangs in the 70's and 80's... We all carried a blade too.. It was cool...
    No one ever messed with us though.
    Different times...

Comment

Originally posted by NSpannTX View Post
      I've got two boys, 14 and 15, and they are both "geniuses". One more so than the other but they never fail to leave me shaking my head at something done or said at least once a day!
      Wouldn't trade em for anything though but they do speed up the grey hair process!
      Mine just turned 15 Saturday. MUSH for brains.

Comment

I wish I could tell you they will outgrow it. My older two definitely fit in the genius category. They got home from college last night around 8:00. I had just cleaned the barn in preparation for all the Thanksgiving company. They apparently held the Texas beer pong championship in the barn with 10 of their friends after I went to bed. Woke up this morning and the barn was a wreck and they had eaten half the food my wife had pre prepared for turkey day. They are not on our list of favorite people right now. At least it doesn’t appear any one was injured this time. The joys of having boys.
        Last edited by speck1; 11-22-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Boys are idiots

I was once a genius… glad those days are gone… for the most part…

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I used to be a genius, it wasn't until I got married I turned into an idiot.

Wait till they discover beer and girls.....you don't know what dumb is yet!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Yes we were OR are!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Difference is we could land it!!

Comment

For Christmas, give your son a skateboard and a pair of nunchucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

LMAO...Too funny.
                  Hope your boy gets better soon.
                  Sheesh...If he was a perfect kid, you'd have no stories to tell

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

Admittedly I once made “the most awesome bike jump ever” by sliding one sheet of plywood part way off a stack at a construction yard. It bowed when I rode up it and launched me off my bike. I skidded to a stop on the stack of plywood on my hands, arms, face, and chest. You wouldn’t think it’d be possible to scream the entire 3 miles home, but it is!

Comment

So tell us father of the genius, when do they outgrow this "genius" phase?

My two oldest grandsons are 14 and 11, so I'm getting to watch this from a whole new perspective, it's sad, and I know I'm going to hell for finding it as amusing as I do from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

Oh yes we could But we had a roll model....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                            So tell us father of the genius, when do they outgrow this "genius" phase?

My two oldest grandsons are 14 and 11, so I'm getting to watch this from a whole new perspective, it's sad, and I know I'm going to hell for finding it as amusing as I do from time to time.

Took me until maybe 36 or 37.

Comment

My best jumps involved single-stacked house bricks with a scrap piece of 1/2" plywood set in front of a huge pile of burning leaves. I was no idiot.....I was certified daredevil and I have the scars to prove it.

My cousin, whose shirt I once accidentally set on fire during an epic roman candle war, called me an idiot and some other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                                Get him a crossbow unless you're scared he'll shoot himself in the foot.
                                A lot of funny stuff here that I can relate to as I have 2 grown boys but this one really made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X