Donations Needed - Rockport Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donations Needed - Rockport Area

Guys, I am leading a charge for the San Antonio area for deliveries Rockport. Vital items are needed to get these folks back on track, and cleaning up. If possible I am hoping we can get even more items delivered to Rockport early Saturday Morning. I am going to deliver then, and help them with clean up efforts. These are items not really thought of during this process. Please PM, Text or call me to donate 210-803-7854. I am doing a huge neighborhood donation project for the following:

We are coordinating with The First Presbyterian Church in Rockport to bring these items to everyone in this area.

Clean-up Items:
    Cleaning supplies (409, Bleach, Soaps, ETC)
    Brooms
    Mops
    Leather work gloves
    Heavy Duty Trash Bags
    Sunscreen
    Bug Spray
    Tarps (Bigger the better)
    Rope
    Chainsaws
    Bottled Water
    Gas Cans

Thanks,

Ricky

Thought I would also mention, I am in Timberwood Park in North San Antonio, but I will meet, or arrange meeting s for anything else. Also, if you wish, we are having a concert tomorrow to drive this event. You can be my guest at this event if you can please donate to those going through a hard time.

Comment

bump

Comment

Up

Comment

I could use a bull dozer, chipper, or some type of equipment on 16th street in Rockport that will help me move or mulch downed trees. We are trying to cut them up into 4-5 foot pieces. 27 acres with 2 house and around 50 downed trees.
          Don't mind paying a fair price.

Walker
          361-701-4615

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
            I could use a bull dozer, chipper, or some type of equipment on 16th street in Rockport that will help me move or mulch downed trees. We are trying to cut them up into 4-5 foot pieces. 27 acres with 2 house and around 50 downed trees.
            Don't mind paying a fair price.

Walker
            361-701-4615
            Let me ask around for you and see if I can put you in touch with someone.

Comment

Working...
            X