12yrs. ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12yrs. ago today

I talked to my wife for the last time 12yrs. ago today, at 7:18am the Good Lord took her home, lost her in the Flash Flood that came through Grayson County. Want to remind everyone to always tell your loved ones what they mean to you and how much you love them cause you never know if it will be the last time you see them. Thanks for al the support over the years and to all the friends I have made. Still miss this beautiful lady.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Man that is rough. I have no idea how i would handle myself in that situation.

My condolences and prayers go out to you sir.

Comment

Cherish the memories.

Comment

I remember it like it was yesterday brother. prayers for continued strength for you and your daughter!!!!

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers for you and your love one.

Comment

Sorry brotha.

Comment

Wow Bish, I didn't know! I am so sorry for your loss sir! When God joins two into one and one of the partners is taken away, there's just no way to be the same ever again! Healing can occur and it seems that you have adapted and moved on. I pray for your scars Bish. The good thing though is that a scar is a sign of healing. Yes, you were wounded, but healing has occurred. You are different, but not necessarily less whole, just different. When we have such a loss, indeed there is a huge hole left behind. That hole will be filled with something. My prayer for you is that your wound hole be filled with Christ and the Joy His Love can bring if you choose His Joy. His Joy can be your joy sir. Family and friends indeed play a huge part of filling that hole and healing the wound. I thank God that you have been able to adapt and continue on with life. I pray that you indeed have chosen His Joy as your own.
              God bless you sir! I don't know how I would be able to do that if such a tragedy happened to me. Thank you for posting! And yes sir, she is a beautiful lady and you will be whole once again when you go home to see her! Praise God!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Man that is rough. I have no idea how i would handle myself in that situation.

My condolences and prayers go out to you sir.
                This, So sorry for your loss. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Wow Bish, I didn't know! I am so sorry for your loss sir! When God joins two into one and one of the partners is taken away, there's just no way to be the same ever again! Healing can occur and it seems that you have adapted and moved on. I pray for your scars Bish. The good thing though is that a scar is a sign of healing. Yes, you were wounded, but healing has occurred. You are different, but not necessarily less whole, just different. When we have such a loss, indeed there is a huge hole left behind. That hole will be filled with something. My prayer for you is that your wound hole be filled with Christ and the Joy His Love can bring if you choose His Joy. His Joy can be your joy sir. Family and friends indeed play a huge part of filling that hole and healing the wound. I thank God that you have been able to adapt and continue on with life. I pray that you indeed have chosen His Joy as your own.
                  God bless you sir! I don't know how I would be able to do that if such a tragedy happened to me. Thank you for posting! And yes sir, she is a beautiful lady and you will be whole once again when you go home to see her! Praise God!

Amen. God bless!

Comment

i still remember that tread Bish, it's sad but that's how i know who your are....
                    God bless you brother!

Comment

Seems like just yesterday...
                      God Bless you & your's.

Comment

I remember when it happened and my heart still hurts for you and your daughter!

Comment

I remember this horrible tragedy as well.....Bish, God Bless you sir.

Comment

I remember this and it sure made me sad. Prayers for your continued healing my friend.

Comment

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago for some reason. Prayers for you and your family sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X