Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    Maybe one that says
    "I ruined Granger and all I Got Was This Lousy Shirt"

I kid... I'm a Granger noob so I cant really talk anyway hahaha
    Lol that was pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      Maybe one that says
      "I ruined Granger...got stalked...and all I Got Was This Lousy Shirt and a new TBH screen name"
      CROD rules!

Yee Hawg!

Comment

I find myself daydreaming today about running an arrow through Shezilla. That is what I have named her. She is dark colored with big floppy ears and a belly that almost touches the ground. Biggest sow I have ever seen. Bigger than any boar I have seen at Granger. I have seen her twice now. She will go every bit of 300. I have killed enough pigs to know that. I am going to hunt her religiously when I get home. I think I know exactly where she spends most of her time. I wish hunting at night was legal at Granger.

Comment

Has anyone killed any pigs up there recently? I think I will try it out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I find myself daydreaming today about running an arrow through Shezilla. That is what I have named her. She is dark colored with big floppy ears and a belly that almost touches the ground. Biggest sow I have ever seen. Bigger than any boar I have seen at Granger. I have seen her twice now. She will go every bit of 300. I have killed enough pigs to know that. I am going to hunt her religiously when I get home. I think I know exactly where she spends most of her time. I wish hunting at night was legal at Granger.
            Don't talk about Bho's hookup last weekend like that!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went out a couple of times this past month but didn’t get it done. I saw a lot of hogs they aren’t moving until just before dark. I will be back in town middle of July and will be looking to go out if any one wants to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                Good luck, I have begun to love chasing pigs, they eat great are hearty but lean, and more exciting than deer, I love when I start hearing them grunting and snorting.

Comment

Originally posted by JWeaver2 View Post
                  I went out a couple of times this past month but didn’t get it done. I saw a lot of hogs they aren’t moving until just before dark. I will be back in town middle of July and will be looking to go out if any one wants to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  That's been my experience in east Texas lately.They come out just before dark.

Comment

ill be out there as soon as it cools down. Any of you guys have luck in the HOT weather?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Figured you'd get a kick out of that! NC def knows his stuff out there and pretty good guy to....well the last part may be a little bit of a stretch.
                      for sure.....

Comment

Just moved to Round Rock a couple of weeks ago. Got my license and endorsements. Drove around Granger lake yesterday to check it out. Any advice as to what to avoid or where is a good place to start? I have been archery huntin for over 25 yrs and I don't want to step on any toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar69 View Post
                          Just moved to Round Rock a couple of weeks ago. Got my license and endorsements. Drove around Granger lake yesterday to check it out. Any advice as to what to avoid or where is a good place to start? I have been archery huntin for over 25 yrs and I don't want to step on any toes.
                          Sore finger is where all the pigs are at. Did you get your hog tag from the dutchess before the lake?

Comment

No sir. Should I get one from head quarters? Haven't actually done anything but drive around and locate the parking areas and look at the lay of the land,

Comment

Sore Finger long walk but they always there....cant seem to get close enough out there even with taking my boots off and stalking in socks like Koonce suggested....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar69 View Post
                                Hell...kick your shoes off...stay a while...put up a feeder just east of gate 7. Carnage and his Mexican Amigo will kill the pigs for you.

Yee Hawg!

Comment

Working...
                                X