No announcement yet.

2018 u.s. Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poulter with the early lead. I know the committee is happy to see him at the top.

Comment

I like to watch them squirm....

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Was it last year's US Open where we only had 6 or 7 teams playing on the weekend?
        Seems like it. I think bowtech won.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          Poulter with the early lead. I know the committee is happy to see him at the top.

My mailbox was filled with PMs saying I was a Tory or worse

Comment

This is where I would be hanging out.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              ABCDJ, I'm just going to assume he spelled it correctly Where does he come up with these guys? If he was not a DFW cheerleader I might have a little problem with the inside information he comes up with
              Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Love his Sebastian whoever pick. Atleast he got a team in this time.

Late night TTT
              A good friend of mine loops for Munoz and they have been playing well over the last few weeks. Was the medalist in their qualifier last week and the first group off of 10 this morning so I figured it was worth throwing in there. Birdied their 2nd hole and have been going backwards ever sense.

Comment

rory +10 thru 11

Comment

I need a little help. Is there a site that shows hole by hole scoring on one page for all players?

I’m thinking this may challenge the 1977(?) TPD Championship at Sawgrass for high ringer score

Comment

You can click player name to see card. I can't find a site with live "by hole" scores... looked earlier

Comment

Wow, I just checked for the first time today and there are gonna be some big names finishing in mid to high 80s if they aren't careful

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        Looks like wind will be the big story today. BTW I didn't realize coverage was going to be on FS1/Fox.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
                        Aside from having to listen to Joe Buck call everything, Fox has been doing a bang up job the last few years as they actually show golf!

Plus you get to look at Holly Sonders

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                          Aside from having to listen to Joe Buck call everything, Fox has been doing a bang up job the last few years as they actually show golf!

Plus you get to look at Holly Sonders
                          Absolutely. Wish the Masters would take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            A good friend of mine loops for Munoz and they have been playing well over the last few weeks. Was the medalist in their qualifier last week and the first group off of 10 this morning so I figured it was worth throwing in there. Birdied their 2nd hole and have been going backwards ever sense.
                            Thats cool. They are having a ruff day like many others.

My 3 morning dew busters are at +4 thru 12 so far. Not to bad. Hope they bring it home in that good a shape.
                            As Lieutenant Dan said: Blow you S.O.B.
                            By Sunday with no water (I Hope) the greens could be browns!

Comment

My 3 guys playing are +9 right now. I hope my three guys playing this afternoon can do a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Rory Mcilroy
                                Oops!

I wish it was Poulter, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X