2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    I think the Boys are every bit as good as last year, if the offense can get fine tuned the defense will be fine. Now we get to wait and see what the next Zeke hurdle is.
    Yep, the NFL has filed an appeal in attempt of reinstate Zeek's suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      Yep, the NFL has filed an appeal in attempt of reinstate Zeek's suspension.
      Yep I heard that this morning, I think they pretty much had to or look even more stupid, let's see what happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Tank Lawrence has been fantastic so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The additional 30#-40# has helped him a bunch. Hope he keeps his nose clean!

Comment

D was stout. Dak is cool under pressure. No mistakes. But zeke gets the offense rolling. If they lose him will be a tough season

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            D was stout. Dak is cool under pressure. No mistakes. But zeke gets the offense rolling. If they lose him will be a tough season

Yep, that any back can run behind that line is bs, the defense plays completely different when 21 is in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post

Remember how stupid it was to take a running back with that first round pick? He makes it all go. Not sure I think much of him as a person, but he's a heck of a football player.

Comment

D played well. Looked like Zeke is out of shape a tad. Dak was over throwing a few. The offenses are always behind defenses for awhile.
                GO COWBOYS!

Comment

Dak will be fine. Zeke can run the ball but we will see how the suspension plays out. I for one, think it might be ok to run Morris now as the back up and keep Mcfaden fresh incase Zeke serves the suspension this year. Bryant needs to learn how to run routes as his athleticism only gets him so far.

Go Boys Go!!!

Comment

It's great to see us dominate a game even when our QB and #1 WR were not having great games.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      Remember how stupid it was to take a running back with that first round pick? He makes it all go.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Yeah Jerrah errr Stephen .....was stupid for not getting defense there[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Dak will be fine. Zeke can run the ball but we will see how the suspension plays out. I for one, think it might be ok to run Morris now as the back up and keep Mcfaden fresh incase Zeke serves the suspension this year. Bryant needs to learn how to run routes as his athleticism only gets him so far.

Go Boys Go!!!
                        Dak missed Dez twice, one for a TD, I do think Dez should be used more like Irvin was used, slants and timing routes.

Comment

Dak missed Dez twice, one for a TD, I do think Dez should be used more like Irvin was used, slants and timing routes.

Dez can still run faster and jump higher than Irvin could. He's way more capable than Irvin was of making the circus catch on the deep, jump balls. Just don't think he's the route runner that Irvin was or knows how to use his body to get open on the slants and dig routes.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Dez can still run faster and jump higher than Irvin could. He's way more capable than Irvin was of making the circus catch on the deep, jump balls. Just don't think he's the route runner that Irvin was or knows how to use his body to get open on the slants and dig routes.

I agree that Dez has more athletic ability than Irvin but Irving could get open. Not sure what the issue is but Dez has gotten handled by the physical corners around the NFL for the last few years.
                            Last edited by Pedernal; 09-12-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              I agree that Dez has more athletic ability than Irving but Irving could get open. Not sure what the issue is but Dez has gotten handled by the physical corners around the NFL for the last few years.

Irvin was pretty **** good too..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Irvin was pretty **** good too..
                                Yes, I would take Irving any day and twice on Sunday over Dez.

Comment

Working...
                                X