Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Don't think we'll get that every week out of the defense and I hope the offense turns it up a little. There's the 1st win of 14 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice win! Good defensive showing. Like Dale was not expecting that

Comment

Dallas D played lightes out! Youngsters looked good!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

D looked really good. They keep this up, aint no telling what the will do. Dak was getting a little pressure, he had to run for his life on a few occasions. I thought they looked really good. Nice interception to shut the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
              Dallas D played lightes out! Youngsters looked good!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
              J. Smith played well!! Hope he can stay healthy and get back to playing like he did in college...

Comment

Nice overall start for the season.
                Go Cowboys!

Comment

Good win for the Cowboys. Just beat one of the best defenses in the league that beat them twice last year. Offense should be fine. Dak missed Dez a couple times when he was open, one for a touchdown. That should improve as the season goes on. Defense looked good. Off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    J. Smith played well!! Hope he can stay healthy and get back to playing like he did in college...
                    Yup good to see Jaylon shut up some of the jakelgs and Jerrah haters that say the Cowboys wasted a second round pick on him. He played well and will only get better.,

Comment

Love to see the boys get it done against the g-men.

Comment

Why was Morris playing instead of D-Mc? Cowboys need to shop Morris and fine another RB.....he's slow and predictable.

Comment

Surprise surprise. Good one for da boys. Dak appeared to have the jitters. He will get better as the season goes on. Defense was a HUGE surprise. Special teams players were solid keeping the Giants deep in their end of the field on punts and kickoffs.
                          Overall

Comment

Offense picked up where they left off Oline Dak, zeke, beasley and witten all .Defense was a good surprise

Comment

I think the Boys are every bit as good as last year, if the offense can get fine tuned the defense will be fine. Now we get to wait and see what the next Zeke hurdle is.

Comment

My wife says they are going to win the Super Bowl. And she is always right and knows everything......Nuff said!

Comment

Working...
                                X