There are plenty units to choose from.

Comment

Is there a processor near by LBJ?

Comment

Is shooting a doe legal on LBJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessebeaux View Post
            Is shooting a doe legal on LBJ?
            Yes but only in bow season, youth season or the short general season in late November, the 24th through the 27th I believe.

https://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/o.../counties/wise

Comment

Went out on Sunday. Was walking/scouting from noon til 8pm and I can feel it today.

Jumped deer in three different locations. Still seeing lots of does and fawns. I see at least two or three fawns every trip out which is great. Just not seeing many bucks. Got a small 7 or 8 on camera, he won't be legal.

Got a owl, coyote, pigs and deer all in one cam within two weeks at a new location.

Finally found some oaks that dropped acorns last year though I'm not sure what kind they are (I know they are a species of red oak, I think maybe a pin oak). Bunch of rubs around this stand of oaks from last year so it ought to be a good spot this year. Problem is it's at least a 30 min walk on foot.

Here some pics and vids I got:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know that tree. I'm setting a stand in it.. lol. I haven't found any good trees to hang a stand from where uve looked yet

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody know what species of red oaks those are from the leaf or acorn? I think it's a Shumard but not sure.

Or any ideas on the blue berry looking plant of the fig looking thing? What are those??

Comment

Decent card pull this weekend. First time getting a bobcat on camera.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                      Decent card pull this weekend. First time getting a bobcat on camera.
                      Very cool!

Comment

That is a spotted albino black panther! Quite rare! They hunt, kill, and eat the elusive chupacabra. Better be real careful in that area!

Comment

Originally posted by drycreek View Post
                          Anybody know what species of red oaks those are from the leaf or acorn? I think it's a Shumard but not sure.

Or any ideas on the blue berry looking plant of the fig looking thing? What are those??
                          Blueberry looking plant-
                          Phytolacca Americana: american pokeweed

Comment

Originally posted by jbowman612 View Post
                            Blueberry looking plant-
                            Phytolacca Americana: american pokeweed
                            Thank you sir. Apparently very poisonous to mammals.

Comment

Originally posted by drycreek View Post
                              Thank you sir. Apparently very poisonous to mammals.
                              Not all mammals...

We grew up eating poke salad..young shoots. Par boiled

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk x 3 View Post
                                Not all mammals...

We grew up eating poke salad..young shoots. Par boiled
                                Nice! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X