2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Matt doesn't! He made a good bonus this yr from the Angelo area.
    That's the dang truth. As nice as he is, I hope to not see him again for one of mine for another 10 years..

Comment

Headed down to Bronte for some more sausage meat. Got the essentials packed. Picking up my FIL on the way down for one good last weekend of hunting for the year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck CG. Mow em down!

Comment

First Bow kills

I have a Buddy that I work with that runs a Lease in Tom Green County who got me on a few nice culls and a Turkey. I had never killed anything with my bow until this trip. I am hooked to say the least.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Halo View Post
            I have a Buddy that I work with that runs a Lease in Tom Green County who got me on a few nice culls and a Turkey. I had never killed anything with my bow until this trip. I am hooked to say the least.
            That's the type of buddy we wish we all had

Congratulations on your first bow kills!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
              That's the type of buddy we wish we all had

Congratulations on your first bow kills!
              for sure! He is going to bring my back next year. I mostly gun hunt in East Texas, but I want to build a bow blind and put more effort into bow hunting my lease. Much harder hunting where I am but plenty of hogs to practice on, lol. I plan to get on his club for the 2019-20 season.

Comment

Well about time to shut this down and start a new yr but how was everyone's season? Any deer shot that maybe you haven't posted yet? What's your plans for next yr?
                Also any deer you past on this yr that your looking forward to next yr?
                Ended up only shooting one trophy on our place. 159". Shot a couple culls. Next two years on our place should be really good on our place with some rainfall. Were putting out bulk protein again this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Ended up only shooting one trophy on our place. 159". Shot a couple culls. Next two years on our place should be really good on our place with some rainfall. Were putting out bulk protein again this weekend.
                  Just let me know what stand I'll be hunting

Comment

Got to my blow blind and this happened. Spare release is in camp and not enough time to get it. Rifle it is. ****!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just let me know what stand I'll be hunting
                      Across river on neighbors you can shoot anything you see!

Comment

Congratulations on your kills. Welcome to the fire and your new addiction.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool deal. Congrats.

Comment

Across river on neighbors you can shoot anything you see!
                            That's the best lease you could have, someone else feeds them and I shoot them! I like that, send me a map

Comment

That's the best lease you could have, someone else feeds them and I shoot them! I like that, send me a map
                              Probably 750 a gun also

Comment

Probably 750 a gun also

Comment

Working...
                                X