Pool excavation Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    You are not going to save 20-30 percent unless the subs give you contractor pricing, most will not because if their builders find out they may get canned. You still have design cost, permits plus your time over seeing the project, I am telling you, I have been in this business since 1984, if you build a 70K dollar pool I would be very surprised if you saved 7K, then you have to put up with the mistakes you made and also worry about getting subs back out to fix things. It all sounds good but there just is not that much profit in a pool, these builders do numbers so they do ok when they build 40-80 pools a year, now there are some builders who do really high end pools, they make some money on those but we are talking 150K and up. Maybe the Houston market is different but the two operations I own in Dallas / Fort Worth and Austin / San antonio are that way, good luck to all you owner builders, hope it works out well for you.
    You own (2) swimming pool companies in DFW and Austin? Whats the name of your company in Austin, I am in the market for one in Dripping Springs.

Comment

1 more day! Fire bowls and a few finishing touches on the coping tomorrow. We filled it yesterday. The equipment rep came by today and we started the pumps. It got really murky at that point. A few pics below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        I cannot WAIT to P in your OOL!!

Bastage!!!!!

Comment

That is a great looking pool! Those boys are gonna enjoy the heck out of that this summer. If I ever build anotther pool there's no doubt I'll sub it out myself. Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Photo shopped..Can't be done.

Lol! Looks awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I need a better job!!

Looks great man!! Now the real pain starts. Taking care of it haha. Less grass to mow though LOL

Comment

What color plaster did you go with?

Comment

I'd say you pulled it off!
                  I'm anxious to see the final numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
                    You own (2) swimming pool companies in DFW and Austin? Whats the name of your company in Austin, I am in the market for one in Dripping Springs.
                    H & H Tile and Plaster, we do not build swimming pools, we do the tile, stone, concrete decking and plaster, we also do a bunch of pool remodels.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      1 more day! Fire bowls and a few finishing touches on the coping tomorrow. We filled it yesterday. The equipment rep came by today and we started the pumps. It got really murky at that point. A few pics below.

Lot of work went into that spa dam wall, looks nice.

Comment

Looks awesome. Are you right across from Canyon gate elementary? I am a few minutes away (Shaw/NP), would love to check it out and shoot the bull on the savings.

Comment

Looks like it turned out great! Congrats!

Comment

Pool excavation Tomball

Thanks guys, I back up to Wildwood elem. HIC, your welcome anytime

Comment

Looks great, mind sharing what the total spend was? I might have missed it earlier

Comment

Pool excavation Tomball

I wrote every step of it down but haven't tallied it up yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X