No announcement yet.

Trespasser (Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas: What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine.

Comment

High fence him out, unless you are trying to get deer to come off of their
      property onto yours.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        Unfortunately, with this generation, that's become America now, not just east Texas.

Comment

Like it

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          High fence him out, unless you are trying to get deer to come off of their
          property onto yours.
          The have a half acre lot with no trees, can guarantee a deer wouldn't step foot on their property unless they were lost!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
            Been very nice so far and I get it. But after our first conversation, to try and still trespass and hope I was to lazy to come check really ticked me off!
            I don't blame you, I'd be livid! I known it's difficult not to wanna throw the book at him. But I would take pics, post signs, and give him one more stern talk making absolutely clear you won't tolerate this. After that it happens again then anything goes. Good luck on this deal

Comment

Get you a deer costume. Wait for him. Plug him. Dress him up. Call the GW and tell him you had no idea it was a guy in a deer costume. Who would do such a dangerous thing?
              Attached Files

Comment

No wonder his wife is divorcing him, he can't listen or comprehend

Comment

I doubt he knows the penalty for shooting across a fence onto another's property. He really needs to have that expalined to him by a GW because you know if he sees a deer over on your place he will shoot.

Comment

This

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    No wonder his wife is divorcing him, he can't listen or comprehend
                    This is probably so spot on!

Comment

Is he really a trespasser or just an Undocumented Hunter ?
                      That makes all the difference in the world.

Comment

Plain ole

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
                        Is he really a trespasser or just an Undocumented Hunter ?
                        That makes all the difference in the world.
                        Just a plain ole trespasser!

Comment

^^^^ hahahahaha I like that one...oh yeah, I cant believe no one has mentioned it yet but ya may call the game warden lol

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            You consider Collin County to be East Texas?

Comment

LOL who would even consider doing that?

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't take everything he put up on your property when you found out he didn't remove it. I'd have just taken it all. He would have to come ask very nicely if he wanted it back. And I'd explain to him again that if he was caught on the property again he'd be in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X