No announcement yet.

Trespasser (Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable, guy is obviously a tool....

Comment

The good thing is i live on the property, so he knows i will be there almost 24/7 during hunting season.

Comment

game warden is the first contact I would make

Comment

Just call the sheriff and see if they will come out and talk to you and go explain it to him. This is tresspassing at this point so not really game warden area until he is there actually hunting.

Comment

Maybe you should send him an aerial that outlines your property. He sounds like an idiot so it's going to be tough to deal with him. I doubt he knows where his parents property ends.

Comment

I see it as his parents fault, for telling him,
              "Sure go ahead and do whatever you want no one is ever around"...
              that is were I would go speak to the Parents\Owners. then call GW and esplain it...to him
              IMO..

Comment

Gonna check and see if he removed it. If he did gonna knock on the door and have a chat with him, I also wrote on the note that the sheriff would be bringing him his stuff back if I found it again.

Comment

Put signs up use purple paint and leave evidence in place now call GW and local Sheriff, let them show him the righteous way.

Comment

OP, don't you know that trespassers are free and welcome to come hunt your land. Who are you to say otherwise? Oh wait, I see, they aren't hog doggers so its not ok. My bad

Comment

Not this

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                      Maybe you should send him an aerial that outlines your property. He sounds like an idiot so it's going to be tough to deal with him. I doubt he knows where his parents property ends.
                      Certainly not the case, their property is maybe a half an acre with no trees and fenced on all three sides, but not on the road. Also their "lot" is clear and their "our" fence line is just outside of the tree line. He knows exactly what he is doing and even name dropped on who he thought owned my property that he put his feeder on.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                        Gonna check and see if he removed it. If he did gonna knock on the door and have a chat with him, I also wrote on the note that the sheriff would be bringing him his stuff back if I found it again.
                        Been in your situation. Frustrating to say the least.

Comment

No respect

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          Been in your situation. Frustrating to say the least.
                          People have no respect, heck, I would love to throw up a feeder on the wagoner Ranch. I'm sure there are parts that people are rarely on!

Comment

I would have another conversation with him, a firm , no threatening, and no BS one. Show him where the property line is, put a few T posts in the ground with one strand of wire and hang signs on it. Tell him this is the last warning you will give, next will be sheriff and game warden. It's best to try to be decent with your neighbors. The worst situation is neighbors who hate each other. Sooner or later I can almost guarantee you will need each other in some form or fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                              People have no respect, heck, I would love to throw up a feeder on the wagoner Ranch. I'm sure there are parts that people are rarely on!
                              Yeah, some people weren't raised right. Knock on wood, haven't had trouble in a long time. somebody cleared and built a house on the adjoing property and the trespassing stopped.

Comment

Been nice

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                                I would have another conversation with him, a firm , no threatening, and no BS one. Show him where the property line is, put a few T posts in the ground with one strand of wire and hang signs on it. Tell him this is the last warning you will give, next will be sheriff and game warden. It's best to try to be decent with your neighbors. The worst situation is neighbors who hate each other. Sooner or later I can almost guarantee you will need each other in some form or fashion
                                Been very nice so far and I get it. But after our first conversation, to try and still trespass and hope I was to lazy to come check really ticked me off!

Comment

Working...
                                X