No announcement yet.

Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t watch. The theatrics and showboating - clapping/not clapping, standing up/sitting down, the people both sides bring as guests to push one agenda or another - it’s more than I can bear. I will read the transcript when it’s over.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      Loving it.... dems are dying a slow painful death.Not clapping just makes them look like soar losers
      And losers they are.. Biggley!!!

Awsome so far.. Much of what he is saying will sound like a foreign language to the many watching tonight the only watch CNN or MSNBC during the week..
      Hopefully they will realize they have been being lied to..

Comment

Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          It's nice to hear a POTUS that loves America again
          Ain't that the Dang truth!!!!!!!! It is refreshing..

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            I don’t watch. The theatrics and showboating - clapping/not clapping, standing up/sitting down, the people both sides bring as guests to push one agenda or another - it’s more than I can bear. I will read the transcript when it’s over.
            John, this one is worth watching. I'd tune in if I were you. He is talking UP America instead of talking down America like our previous POtuS did! Makes you want to clap when he pumps up American like he is doing.

Comment

Watching Nobody works Prime time like President Trump.

Comment

If it weren’t for twitter trump probably wouldn’t have been elected, you may not like it but it’s his only method to talk to the people and expose things because we don’t have a real media.
                It’s the way of the future and you can bet every president from now on will use social media, they are learning first hand from someone that is brilliant with it.
                I don’t use Twitter nor Facebook nor any other social media, I don’t like it but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  In god we trust
                  The Dems sat on their hands in response.
                  Last edited by Froggy; 01-30-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I have to say, I like which was pointed out above that He's saying WE not I

Comment

Liberals in the audience sure aren't liking the facts lol.

Comment

Lowest unemployment in however many years, African Americans, Hispanics, and whites, yet those groups sit. Whether Trump did it or not, they should stand in celebrating that, yet they sit... complete B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                          If it weren’t for twitter trump probably wouldn’t have been elected, you may not like it but it’s his only method to talk to the people and expose things because we don’t have a real media.
                          It’s the way of the future and you can bet every president from now on will use social media, they are learning first hand from someone that is brilliant with it.
                          I don’t use Twitter nor Facebook nor any other social media, I don’t like it but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          I don’t understand why folks say he shouldn’t use social media as a platform while the majority of Americans use it on a daily basis. Why are we all allowed to but he isn’t?

Comment

I wasn’t a fan at first I still voted for him but was skeptical, I love what he’s doing and how he’s doing it, don’t live the twitter deal but our media is so bias and corrupt that might be his only way of getting his message out..... carry on your doing a great job!

Comment

The clapping and standing sure gets old. He’s doing a good job, though.

Comment

Its all coming back...

Excellent statement

Comment

Working...
                                X