No announcement yet.

Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...it's that great sucking sound and the plug is being pulled on the swamp... Let's pick up the pace now...

Comment

I hope Nancy Pelosi chokes on her **** tongue she's chewing it so hard. Hasn't applauded ANYONE has been just sitting there chewing her cudd.

Comment

It's refreshing to hear "we" instead of "I"... That's pretty **** telling of the difference between Trump and Obama

Comment

I wish the cameras would show all the Dems sitting down when he makes comments 99% of the people should agree with. More Americans will be able to keep more of their money starting next month. No reactions from Dems

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
            I hope Nancy Pelosi chokes on her **** tongue she's chewing it so hard. Hasn't applauded ANYONE has been just sitting there chewing her cudd.
            She's nervous, and she should be..........

Comment

So brain fried she probably thinks she’s at home having tea n crumpets

Comment

Looks like she sucked on a green persimmon.

Comment

Loving it.... dems are dying a slow painful death.Not clapping just makes them look like soar losers

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    Loving it.... dems are dying a slow painful death.Not clapping just makes them look like soar losers
                    That's because they ARE sore losers!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      That's because they ARE sore losers!
                      Been better off just staying home.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

When the dems don’t clap when he says Exon is committing 50 billion does that mean they don’t want the investment?

Comment

It's nice to hear a POTUS that loves America again

Comment

Freaking loving it! First one I’ve watched in 7 years (I watched Obama’s first one to give him a chance). Funny how the dems refuse to stand when he’s talking about stuff that’s helping their lazy arses.

Comment

Stand up sit down, stand up sit down, stand up sit down....... except the Dems, they just sit down and frown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I god we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X