AFC Paris TBOT Shoot JAN 21,22 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick View Post
    Some folk probably thought that was pretty rude of me, but I knew you would take it in good spirit. I'm honored to be on that list.

Matt
    Matt, you couldn't be "rude" if you TRIED (from what I could tell, and I think I'm a pretty good judge of character.
    Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
    Speaking of other catagories, I need to get me a self bow and also noticed I can sign up in the seniors!!!
    Oh, Dusty will not be happy to hear this, lol, since you shoot LIGHTS OUT ALL THE TIME

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
      Oh, Dusty will not be happy to hear this, lol, since you shoot LIGHTS OUT ALL THE TIME
      Nah...he's an old man...he can't do it ALL the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
        Some folk probably thought that was pretty rude of me, but I knew you would take it in good spirit. I'm honored to be on that list.

Matt
        Oh ya! That really hurt my feelers!!LOL NOT!! The only thing I fear is the "JUJU" spell that Miss Deb can cast. However I have learned how to stay away from that! Hopefully!LOL And most folks that know me were probably cheering you on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          Oh ya! That really hurt my feelers!!LOL NOT!! The only thing I fear is the "JUJU" spell that Miss Deb can cast. However I have learned how to stay away from that! Hopefully!LOL And most folks that know me were probably cheering you on!!!
          I needed one of Deb's good JUJU spells this weekend......Where are you Deb, Help Please....

Comment

Competition is getting good in all classes. The all around is usually for Hill Country. We did one last year at Paris due to it being the first time at Paris.

Comment

Yes Bisch you will never shoot wood arrows again and I will never shoot another selfbow.

Comment

Sounds like this was one not to miss, wish we could have been there,maybe next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                  Yes Bisch you will never shoot wood arrows again and I will never shoot another selfbow.
                  LOL...I guess he'll be shooting carbon flu flus at the pheasants.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                    LOL...I guess he'll be shooting carbon flu flus at the pheasants.
                    Yes sir........just like last year.

Bisch

Comment

Maybe Bisch needs to invent composite arrows

Comment

Originally posted by oneway View Post
                        maybe bisch needs to invent composite arrows :d
                        :d:d:d

Comment

He could call them Flaming Bamboo or something of that nature

Comment

There are some laminated shafts out there, but all of them are really heavy and smoke too much when they burn.....LOL

Comment

Y'all guys would have been bored to death by today if I had not thrown those cursed sticks in that fire pit! It is heartwarming to know that it served a purpose!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Y'all guys would have been bored to death by today if I had not thrown those cursed sticks in that fire pit! It is heartwarming to know that it served a purpose!

Bisch
                                Lol, You are our "rock", Bisch.

Comment

Working...
                                X