Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chew and SwampRanger your help is needed to solve a murder case

The Missy Bevers case in Midlothian.

The killer was dressed in law enforcement attire and was apparently waiting inside the Creekside Church building for her in the early morning hours. At least that’s what was been stated thus far. The person tried to make it look and stage things as though burglary was the motive. Camera footage shows the killer prying open locked interior doors and smashing glass inside to complicate the scene. After watching the surveillance footage of the killer inside the building, you almost get the idea that he or she was familiar with the place. They appeared to be very calm while walking around.

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call a special tip line at 972-775-7624. Anonymous information can be provided by contacting Ellis County...

If anyone has any credible crime tips regarding this case, please contact Midlothian police. tel:972-775-7624

Or contact Crime Stoppers anonymous. tel:1-877-373-TIPS

Crime Stoppers utilizes modern technology to acquire anonymous online crime tips. You do not have to identify yourself, and may be eligible for a cash reward.
    Attached Files

Comment

It would be nice to get this one solved

Comment

I followed this case via open source media when it first began. If I’m not mistaken we have Company “B” assets actively and heavily involved. It’s a very tragic and intriguing case.

Comment

I kept up with this for a while as well. I’m curious as to what the outcome would be. Hopefully some closure for the family.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
            I followed this case via open source media when it first began. If I’m not mistaken we have Company “B” assets actively and heavily involved. It’s a very tragic and intriguing case.
            I talked to a Company A guy when it happen. Said the same thing as you. Tragic yet intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              I kept up with this for a while as well. I’m curious as to what the outcome would be. Hopefully some closure for the family.

Sierracharlie out…
              X2
              Such a strange case that needs closure....I hope it gets solved. It’s a really weird one and I’m sure authorities have evidence they are keeping under wraps from the public. I remember looking at the video tapes and the perp seems to have a distinct limp or gate while walking. I really thought it would have been solved by now.

Comment

Also glad you brought it back up I didn’t realize it had been so long...the original post says call Midlothian PD if you have “credible” information.
                We encourage anyone to call even if they think “we already know” or they think it may not be relevant, when cases get “stale” the smallest tip can help move a case.

Comment

This was an intriguing case. Hope it gets solved. Seems like it had to be someone that knew her.

Comment

Also glad you brought it back up I didn’t realize it had been so long...the original post says call Midlothian PD if you have “credible” information.
                    We encourage anyone to call even if they think “we already know” or they think it may not be relevant, when cases get “stale” the smallest tip can help move a case.
                    Yeah I probably shouldn’t have used that word. Was just thinking about a lot of false leads given by people who get caught up in the excitement.

A family member of mine ,even while dying of cancer, was holding out hope that this murder would be solved. That’s partly what prompted this thread. I know how I’d feel if it was my mom who was the victim of such brutality. It’s such an awful subject matter, but the family needs and deserves closure.

There just has to be more than one person out there who has the answers to this case.
                    Last edited by Worksalot; 06-24-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Thought this should get bumped. Somebody out there has to know something. Either they’re afraid to come forward or are perhaps involved. Maybe both. That’s just a guess.

Comment

SwampRanger, you ever work with Ronny Griffith up in these parts?

Comment

I was just thinking about this case the other day. Seems the full police gear would be a big clue. But due to it you couldnt see their face so it hurts the investigation at the same time. Hope it gets solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife drove by the scene of the crime shortly after the cops arrived. I really hope it gets solved soon.

Comment

Sad deal. Hoping for resolution for the family.

Comment

Working...
                              X