Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Did you think it was worth the money?
    At or around retail yes, depending on what the secondary price is... that is up to the drinker

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      At or around retail yes, depending on what the secondary price is... that is up to the drinker
      I’ve tasted but never found it at retail lol.

That’s feally what I was asking was if he found it for retail. I’ve seen it for crazy numbers

Comment

Friend in San Antonio found a bottle and called me to see if I wanted it, when I asked how much he said they wanted $1500

Comment

Speaking if Mr. Winkle, check this out. What a deal:

Comment

I have been trying scotch recently and this is my go to evening drink these days. Yes it's a blend but it has good flavor without being too strong like a lot of scotch can be. If you want to add a scotch your bourbon whiskey collection I think this would be it, and it's less than $30/bottle so that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/r...weber/#slide=0
              That is a great deal. Just texted this link to a buddy that lives really close to that bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

I have been trying scotch recently and this is my go to evening drink these days. Yes it's a blend but it has good flavor without being too strong like a lot of scotch can be. If you want to add a scotch your bourbon whiskey collection I think this would be it, and it's less than $30/bottle so that helps.
                This is a really good blended Scotch, especially for the money. It's young, but is blended from Scotch from some of my favorite distilleries: Balvenie, Glenfiddich and Kininvie.

Comment

Yesterday's haul split between two of my good friends and I. Each bottle brought its own distinct flavors to the table and none disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've just started to drink some of this bourbon. Super smooth chit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                      I've just started to drink some of this bourbon. Super smooth chit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                      Try the rum cask, it's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by TXMOPAR View Post

Yesterday's haul split between two of my good friends and I. Each bottle brought its own distinct flavors to the table and none disappointed.

I just picked up a bottle of Wellers 12 year old. The store only got 3 bottles, so he put one back for me. It is pretty nice (or sad) when your local liquor store owner knows you and even your wife by name!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I just picked up a bottle of Wellers 12 year old. The store only got 3 bottles, so he put one back for me. It is pretty nice (or sad) when your local liquor store owner knows you and even your wife by name!

LoL. I don't see a problem with that. Especially when it gets you a nice hard to find bottle.

Weller 12 is a very nice choice.

Comment

Just bought a bottle of Rebecca Creek. This is my first time trying it, and it did not disappoint. Super smooth and perfectly delicious straight over ice.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/r...weber/#slide=0
                              That's really cool.. thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                                That's really cool.. thanks for sharing!
                                If I thought there was any chane of me going and getting a shot myself I’d have kept it a secret

Comment

Working...
                                X