No Draw Hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Draw Hunts?

How many here that DOESN'T apply for the draw hunts?
    I always put in for 2 or 3, and not like a couple of dozen!!!
    I think I average around 9 dollars a year!!!

I never have. I don’t really understand how they work either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I do put in for a few but, have yet to get drawn. Good Luck

Comment

Draw hunts and public land hunt areas that are open during the hunt season is all I put in for.

Comment

I put in for I think 4 this year. My first time doing it. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Draw odds are terrible now with the new system. Better chance of drawing out if state bighorn or mt goat. Lol but....I’ll be sending my donation in because there’s always a chance.

Comment

I have a lot of buddies who have never put in for them or have even heard of them... I on the other hand put in for everything or place I would like to go in the event I do get drawn, but has never happened in 17 years.

Comment

I do not apply for the hunts...just a scam for money imho

Comment

Yep, donate about 30 bucks a year for the last 4 years. Never been drawn for any. This year I was only off for four of the hunts, three fell on the same days.

Comment

I put in for about 20 and have for several years, with no luck. I've spent $100 on far worse things in my life.

Comment

I put in for 5 or 6 hunts a year for about 10 years but quit when the came out with this new draw system.

Comment

I only put in for the ones I have have 15+ preference points for (though in the scheme of things the odds are still very bad even with that many points) and have abandoned the rest. If I ever draw those I won't apply for them again unless they do something to better the odds like they did with the youth hunts this year. And I tend to agree with Davik on what the tpwd draw has become with the online system.
                        Last edited by bossbowman; 07-10-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I used to. Got drawn for a couple. Had some good times and killed some deer.

Comment

Used to but finally lost interest. Never been drawn, old system or the new one.

Comment

We put in for about 15 or so a year. We’ve been drawn 5 or 6 times in 8 years

Comment

Working...
                              X