No announcement yet.

Which Rifle should I buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of those 3 my vote would be the Rem 5r. I've personally seen them shoot absolutely amazing. I'm talking one hole 5shot groups at 200 yards.

Although I'd throw the savage 10 predator max 1 in the mix. I just got one for my birthday and it shoots amazing as well.
    Attached Files

Comment

I haven’t shot one, but I sure like the bergara rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        Bergara is a lot of gun for the money.

I wouldn't touch a Remington.
        This

I owned a Hell's Canyon in 300wm... I did not like the trigger at all and the muzzle is threaded Metric so if you ever wanted to suppress it you would likely have to find an adaptor that fits.

My new Bergara HMR in 7mm Rem Mag will be here tomorrow. I bought the first one they let go.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
          out of those 3 my vote would be the Rem 5r. I've personally seen them shoot absolutely amazing. I'm talking one hole 5shot groups at 200 yards.

Although I'd throw the savage 10 predator max 1 in the mix. I just got one for my birthday and it shoots amazing as well.
          I have one of these in 6.5 Creed. It shoots just as good as yours.

Comment

how far will you pack the gun ?/ I love my Christian arms modern rifle light weight lights out accurate , stock folds up to become even smaller to pack . I have a bergara as well but its still gets over looked 99% of the time the new christian is my go to in 6.5 for sure . and the stock is rock solid ZERO movement what so ever

Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

rem700. later you can pimp it if you want to.

Comment

Tikka's are excellent rifles, i have several and will always be my go to if there ever is any reason for another.

Comment

Bergara
                  Remington
                  Browning

Comment

I've got several Browning's...2 X bolt's and an A bolt. All shoot very well with factory ammo
                    I prefer the X bolts and now Timney has a trigger for them or you can just replace the trigger spring.
                    Also have a 5r Milspec 308 that will pretty much shoot any ammo I feed it under an inch and ammo that it likes around 1/4"....just as accurate as my APR custom.

Comment

Bergara

Comment

Six Five Creedmooooooar? Well that's one way to come out of the closet!

If you need one right now, I have seen HMRs for as low as $830 shipped.

If you can wait, personally I would squirrel the money away and see if LaRue released the Siete in 6.5 CM.

Comment

Bergara B-14 HMR...its awesome

Comment

All of them

Comment

I own the Bergara and love it. Has some neat features like the integrated QD points for sling. Rem 700 is always solid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                Six Five Creedmooooooar? Well that's one way to come out of the closet!

If you need one right now, I have seen HMRs for as low as $830 shipped.

If you can wait, personally I would squirrel the money away and see if LaRue released the Siete in 6.5 CM.
                                I’ll come out on you geyboy. Hahaha. Haven’t heard of that particular gun, will def look it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X