Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rinehart

Comment

I bought a Morrell's Yellow Jacket 350 and so far it's great for field tips. If I shoot a broadhead will it not just blow right through the bag and leave a big hole? I guess I should have asked this before I bought it smh

Comment

Not sure what the deal with ordering from hips but they are legit. I bought mine from amazon two years ago and it seems like it’s still brand new. I probably don’t shoot as often as a lot of folks but it has served me well and I will buy another when it wears out.

Comment

I am collecting a lot of the contractor signs hear in town going to band them together like a Block. The city is pulling them so free target.

Comment

I wish my block lasted as long as y'alls. Mine lasted 6 months of heavy shooting from 2 archers. Now I get pass throughs at 60 yards. Won't ever buy another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a block for about a year now and it’s still kickin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rhinehart Rhinoblock.

Comment

I currently use a bulldog range dog (36x36). It stops everything I own including my xbow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rhinehart 18-1 has lasted me 3 years of heavy broadhead usage. Still stops them but starting to get hung in core. Will be field point only now and replaced by a new 18-1. Think I bought it on sale for around $65-$75 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      For field points I would get a bag target, for broadheads i would get a Blob!
                      This is clearly the best option, you will not have to worry about buying a new target for several years and end up saving money. You'll be shooting while the rest of your archery buddies are creating threads on the hunting forums asking about what target they should get next.

Comment

Hopefully the OP found a target in the almost 2 years since this was posted?

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                          This is clearly the best option, you will not have to worry about buying a new target for several years and end up saving money. You'll be shooting while the rest of your archery buddies are creating threads on the hunting forums asking about what target they should get next.
                          I can't make a bag target last. I shred them in months time. It's just the nature of being a long armed archer

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                            I can't make a bag target last. I shred them in months time. It's just the nature of being a long armed archer

yeah I don't know about all that and what not. I shoot a lot and have over 7+k arrows in my third hand rag bag this year. pretty good ROI on a 15 dollar bag stuffed with shrink wrap and old clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post

I've got an original "no pok-r" target that I got from Tim Whiteford over 40 years ago... Back then, they used 100% cotton fiber and some "baffle" material in the middle... There's got to be a million shots in this thing and I've recovered it with a "toe" sack probably 10 or 12 times... Sucker still works!! I've had other bag targets with all sorts of stuffing in 'em and they didn't last long either...

OP, I now shoot a Reinhardt block mainly because I bought it when my wife had to switch to a crossbow after a broken wrist a few years ago... Her crossbow blew right through my block with broadheads... This Reinhardt has thousands of shots in it and it has held up very well...

Whatever you get, do 2 things to help make it last longer... 1. rotate the sides to spread your shots around as evenly as you can and 2. store it indoors out of the sunlight...

Comment

Rhinehart 18-1 is a great target.

Comment

Working...
                                X