No announcement yet.

Another theft help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the details Cajun, I will look harder with this description.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
      Leon County Crime Stoppers $500 Reward

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I have hated reading what you have been through with the buck and now the Ranger. I don't know your situation but I would be throwing up some additional funds on that reward. 500 may not get a family member to turn on someone, but a bit more in a strapped household may get it done. Make sure it is contingent on arrest, conviction and return of property. Once the reward is set print out flyers and make sure everyone that knows anything around there is aware of the reward. I would not rely on social media alone.

Good luck and I hope you get closure on this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
        I have hated reading what you have been through with the buck and now the Ranger. I don't know your situation but I would be throwing up some additional funds on that reward. 500 may not get a family member to turn on someone, but a bit more in a strapped household may get it done. Make sure it is contingent on arrest, conviction and return of property. Once the reward is set print out flyers and make sure everyone that knows anything around there is aware of the reward. I would not rely on social media alone.

Good luck and I hope you get closure on this deal.

Thanks!
        I’m stopping by the Sheriffs office tomorrow and I am going to bump the reward up. I did print flyers and rode around passing them out but that was before the reward. So that’s a good idea to do it again with the reward.

Comment

Shot in the dark here, but it might be worth calling a few nearby dealerships/shops that would buy and or fix Polaris vehicles. Give them info (serial number, pics etc) on it so they could be on the lookout and keep an ear out. I can't imagine people being stupid enough to sell to a shop like that, but these aren't exactly the brightest individuals. Might be worth the phone call, if you haven't talked to them about it.

I hope you can find the POS's that did it. You've got a set of eyes and ears in College Station.

Comment

Originally posted by mej4219 View Post
            Shot in the dark here, but it might be worth calling a few nearby dealerships/shops that would buy and or fix Polaris vehicles. Give them info (serial number, pics etc) on it so they could be on the lookout and keep an ear out. I can't imagine people being stupid enough to sell to a shop like that, but these aren't exactly the brightest individuals. Might be worth the phone call, if you haven't talked to them about it.

I hope you can find the POS's that did it. You've got a set of eyes and ears in College Station.

Thanks Mej! I may stop at some of the dealers if nothing else shopping for a new Ranger

Comment

I could never imagine wasting time hunting in east Texas if I had to deal with this. I tip my hat to you guys for sticking with it

Comment

You keep hinting that you think it's an adjacent neighbor. Why? And have you snooped on them? Even if it's through social media.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  You keep hinting that you think it's an adjacent neighbor. Why? And have you snooped on them? Even if it's through social media.

Because there are three teenage boys who live on the adjacent property. They live in their grandmothers house by themselves with no adults. Their parents and grandfather are known for getting in trouble with the law. I also have pictures of them and they look just like the person who poached my buck.

I can’t really get to their property without trespassing on their and several other peoples land. I’m still trying to figure out a way.

Comment

Because there are three teenage boys who live on the adjacent property. They live in their grandmothers house by themselves with no adults. Their parents and grandfather are known for getting in trouble with the law. I also have pictures of them and they look just like the person who poached my buck.

I can’t really get to their property without trespassing on their and several other peoples land. I’m still trying to figure out a way.

Drone with video camera.

Good luck in catching the thieving *******s

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Drone with video camera.

Good luck in catching the thieving *******s

I’ve thought of that I just need to find someone who’s really good at it. They may have to dodge a shotgun blast.

Comment

Friend had 2 new Artic Cats stolen that didn't have keys in them. He went to his dealer and told them, they sent a out a notice nation wide in case someone came in looking for keys or new ignitions.

Comment

I’ve thought of that I just need to find someone who’s really good at it. They may have to dodge a shotgun blast.

Sounds like you should fly the drone first thing in the morning. They’ll still be sleeping off their hangovers. I just got one as a gift but haven’t even opened the box. Good luck.

Comment

Hopefully get some info.

Comment

Another theft help!

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Hopefully get some info.

I’m trying to add to that reward. They told me come in to see the Cheif investigator. So I did today but there was no one around that could help me. *

Comment

have you called the Warden?

Comment

Working...
                                X