James Comey's new book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Comey's new book

Seems to me Comey has the bigger ego and the book is all about him and his hurt feelings. More of a whiny baby than anything. This book deal might not end well for him.

He should be executed for treason. Like all of them in dc. Don't believe a word any of them say. I agree with you completely on being a whiny baby.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Seems to me Comey has the bigger ego and the book is all about him and his hurt feelings. More of a whiny baby than anything. This book deal might not end well for him.
      Agreed
      At least from early reports. This man is a terrible person and like mentioned, at the very least prison should be in his future.

Comment

"I picked you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability," Obama said to Comey, according to excerpts released on Thursday. "I want you to know that nothing — nothing — has happened in the last year to change my view."

"Boy, were those words I needed to hear. ... I’m just trying to do the right thing," Comey replied, writing that he was on the verge of tears at the comfort Obama offered.

"I know, I know," Obama responded.

Comment

Sometimes the truth hurts - It's all about the money, which is how the President got into place, so it should not be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Sometimes the truth hurts - It's all about the money, which is how the President got into place, so it should not be an issue.
            you lost me at this part?

Comment

"Then Obama leaned over, wiped my tears away and began whispering sweet nothings into my right ear". "His hand began to caress my thigh" " Its ok ....its ok said Obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                you lost me at this part?
                I believe a large part of the reason people voted for Trump was monetary. Economics

Comment

I believe a large part of the reason people voted for Trump was monetary. Economics
                  Might be some and their is nothing wrong with that IMO. The majority IMO, voted for him because the other option we had was a horrible choice and his message of putting America and American citizens first was very refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

"Then Obama leaned over, wiped my tears away and began whispering sweet nothings into my right ear". "His hand began to caress my thigh" " Its ok ....its ok said Obama"
                    "While Reggie Love looked on with contempt and jealous anger..."

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Might be some and their is nothing wrong with that IMO. The majority IMO, voted for him because the other option we had was a horrible choice and his message of putting America and American citizens first was very refreshing.
                      That's what everybody says.

Hillary was an absolutely horrible choice. Great representation of the terrible condition of our current political system.

Comment

Yup, Hillary repeatedly put her bank account above the country and it probably cost her the election. But not the DNC nomination, she bought that

Oh, great it looks like he brings up Trumps hand size, like that is important to anything.
                        Attached Files

Comment

That's what everybody says.

Hillary was an absolutely horrible choice. Great representation of the terrible condition of our current political system.
                          That's the very reason I voted for him. It wasn't so much a vote for him, more of a vote against her. Fast forward to today and I would most definitely vote for "him".

The more and louder the media and swamp screams "Trump Bad" gives me reassurance he's the right choice.

Comment

When both sides are fighting our President, we know he's doing something right!

Comment

Havent heard so many references to Christian values from liberals since Trump got elected. So shocking that a playboy billionaire actually slept around with models and **** stars. Knock me down with a feather.

Comment

Working...
                              X