Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are getting real nervous about the release of this. Gonna be interesting

Comment

So it starts

California Rep. Adam Schiff claimed Wednesday that Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee altered a FISA abuse memo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        That Schiff fella come across to me as a person that might have plenty to hide and this memo will bring a lot of that out in the open.
        He's a POS along the lines of crazy maxine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          Deflect and defer. Typical Liberal tactic.

Comment

I'm thinking Rep. Nunez needs to go on national TV and read it out loud to the American Public... from the horse's mouth so to speak...

Comment

After it's out, I think we'll understand a bit more why all the DemoKrauts sat on their hands with scowling faces at the SOTU...

Comment

The shear panic that seems to be riffling through the swamp says this is big.

Also, anyone notice that this thread is strangely void of small nuisance animals?
                Last edited by Clay C; 02-01-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad state of affairs really at what our country has come to... Power hungry greedy people on BOTH sides... just right now seems to be the DemoKrauts turn to be burned at the stake...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Also, anyone notice that this thread is strangely void of small nuisance animals?
                      Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Sad state of affairs really at what our country has come to... Power hungry greedy people on BOTH sides... just right now seems to be the DemoKrauts turn to be burned at the stake...
                        Yes anyone who thinks Republicans arent capable needs to wake up and leave their fantasy island.... in fact if we looked back in the bush 1 & 2 years, I’d be willing to bet there was some. Seems the D’s might have crossed some unstated/invisible line and are about to be called on the carpet for it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Yes anyone who thinks Republicans arent capable needs to wake up and leave their fantasy island.... in fact if we looked back in the bush 1 & 2 years, I’d be willing to bet there was some. Seems the D’s might have crossed some unstated/invisible line and are about to be called on the carpet for it

Agree completely

Expose them all to the sunlight. American citizens deserve better than what we have been getting for a LONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            The shear panic that seems to be riffling through the swamp says this is big.

Yeah, but another glove smeller said it's about to be freaking hilarious........whatever that means. They are two peas in a pod.

Comment

If they were (and it seems this is going to be the case) illegally spying on American Citizens/Political opponents, would anyone like to bet on how much info illegally obtained was used as black mail?

Comment

Release that mother****er!

Comment

Working...
                                X