No announcement yet.

McMillan Tv show this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's one of the good ones. Seems like the real deal to me.

I agree with the above, he's funny but when Blake is on there to humor will go up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

I like his show.

Comment

I watch it and having my dvr record all his shows.

I seen that recent episode. Man, he killed a giant...”HammerHead” was a super cool buck.

He does a lot of self filming as well.

Comment

Mitch, you ever notice with the exception of one really nice buck killed by an older gentleman last season, that all the 150' plus deer only get killed by Tom or Michael Waddell or his other high profile clients??? The average client kills 140" or less, at least those are the cuts that make the show......just saying........ego starting to grow.....

Comment

It's one of the few I watch as soon as it's recorded. I always thought he came off more self deprecating than arrogant.

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
              Mitch, you ever notice with the exception of one really nice buck killed by an older gentleman last season, that all the 150' plus deer only get killed by Tom or Michael Waddell or his other high profile clients??? The average client kills 140" or less, at least those are the cuts that make the show......just saying........ego starting to grow.....
              Client killed a massive deer on last week's muzzleloader show.

Comment

I never said arrogant. Just heading in that direction. Watch the previous shows of ALL the deer killed and you will not be impressed......

Comment

I never said arrogant. Just heading in that direction. Watch the previous shows of ALL the deer killed and you will not be impressed......
                  I've seen them all and I know what you mean. It's interesting to see a large number of clients and how the kills, no kills, and size of deer shake out. What surprised me the most is how many guys go home empty handed. I've never hunted that part of the world though so I'm not sure what the success rate should be.

Comment

It's tough country as far as numbers are concerned. I like the show, I was just making an observation on the evolution of Tom and his business. It's like Fred Eichler and the number of hunters he runs. There can not be that many big deer in a concentrated area is what I was referring to. My family farms some country southwest of where Tom hunts and the number of big deer are few and far between. The biggest problem in that general area is how open it is..

Comment

In last weeks episode he talked a 1st time jo name client from Georgia to stay an extra day if possible because it had been hot. Guy killed a 184 inch deer next day.

As for customers going home empty handed, that is the norm on this type of hunt. There is not a giant behind every bush, it is tuff hunting.

Comment

Like watching his shows and old Hammerhead was a giant . But I heard he is pretty arrogant.

Comment

I enjoy watching his show too. I liked the show where he was on the ground next to a fence line and nail this huge buck.

Comment

I don’t watch many shows but his is always good for the very reasons you stated.

Come on hunting season, I’m ready!!

Comment

Never met the guy but have hunted in the same area with a different outfitter. Tom would have his guys ride up and down the road in front of where this other outfitter had hunters. They would also blow on the horn.
                              Not cool. Heard other horror stories from this guy as well from the locals.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                Never met the guy but have hunted in the same area with a different outfitter. Tom would have his guys ride up and down the road in front of where this other outfitter had hunters. They would also blow on the horn.
                                Not cool. Heard other horror stories from this guy as well from the locals.
                                Call of the Wild?

Comment

Working...
                                X