Blob target dealer in NE Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know of anyone selling these in Tyler area or close to it?

My broadhead target is not doing its job

Hard to tell where you are hitting at 40 when arrows are laying on ground behind target

If anyone has a used one in decent shape I might be interested in it, depending on condition, location and price

On Target Archery in Canton might have something.

Comment

I'm no help but I just received two new ones last week. They are more then worth it to have them shipped, $130 each shipped if I remember right for the 20"X20".

Comment

Try the rhinehart 18n1. Sucker is tough. I've used them all just about and I wont ever buy another target if I can help it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
          Try the rhinehart 18n1. Sucker is tough. I've used them all just about and I wont ever buy another target if I can help it

There is no comparison between the two, the Blob is next level durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post

Agreed..... but when you get 18-1 on Camo fire from time to time for $60 and it last 3+ years of non stop slick trick and muzzy abuse it’s still an awesome target worth the money

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post

I've never had any experience with one. I just know I cant ask any more out of my rinehart

Comment

Pretty sure you will have to order directly from them. Sometimes people will make a trip with a trailer and buy a bunch and then sell them, but I don't know of any dealers who do that.

Comment

I’ve shot both and the 18-1 is a decent target but it just won’t stand up to repeated broadhead use, at least not the frequency I shoot them. That being said I only shoot my blob with bare shafts and and broadheads and use another target for everyday practice. The pace I’m going I’ll get another decade out of my blob!

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                    Pretty sure you will have to order directly from them. Sometimes people will make a trip with a trailer and buy a bunch and then sell them, but I don't know of any dealers who do that.
                    I think they have a couple of "dealers ", none in Texas

Figured it was a long shot but thought I would ask

Can't think of any reason I need to drive to Georgia

Comment

Star Pawn...Leesville, La...lil’ closer than Georgia...not NETX though...

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        Agreed..... but when you get 18-1 on Camo fire from time to time for $60 and it last 3+ years of non stop slick trick and muzzy abuse it’s still an awesome target worth the money
                        I bought two of those 18-1 targets from Camo fire and 1 of my blob targets would easy outlast 3 18-1 targets.

Comment

I’m on year 6 of my blob and I bet I have another 6 in it They used to do a Christmas deal with free shipping and I took advantage of that in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                            Star Pawn...Leesville, La...lil’ closer than Georgia...not NETX though...

That is something for me to check into

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X