No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

traddoc had to drop out. bowhuntvideo will be taking his place.

This is the list as I have it now.

1. Phillip Fields
    2. EnW
    3. Featherflinger
    4. Chackworth
    5. Hunter Todd
    6. TxMark
    7. Bisch
    8. Chunky
    9. bowhuntvideo
    10. Bassmatt
    11. Little John
    12. Jake the snake
    13. Hunter

This is going to be another great hunt, I am looking forward to seeing all the guys again. I am going to bring a couple cases of Yuengling. Which do you guys prefer, Black and Tan or Lager?

Comment

Love both the B&T and the lager. Bring one of each! Bring and Extra B&T if you have room and I will trade a case of Shiner Boch or? Thanks. Glad to be on board. I hope to get a lot of good footage and make new TBH friends

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
        Love both the B&T and the lager. Bring one of each! Bring and Extra B&T if you have room and I will trade a case of Shiner Boch or? Thanks. Glad to be on board. I hope to get a lot of good footage and make new TBH friends
        The Black and Tan is my favorite. Last year I bought a case of each. Remind me when we get closer to the hunt and I'll throw an extra case of the Black and Tan in the truck for you.

Comment

Bring em both.

Comment

I'm looking forward to trying that beer! I've never heard of it till reading this thread.

Bisch

Comment

Phillip,

If anybody else drops out, I would love the opportunity to join you guys! Most on the list can vouch for my poor shooting skills, but I do have mad cooking skills!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                Phillip,

If anybody else drops out, I would love the opportunity to join you guys! Most on the list can vouch for my poor shooting skills, but I do have mad cooking skills!
                He sells himself too short on his shooting skills... but the man can definitely cook!

Comment

Ain't got any mad skills at all, but I could be there in under 2 hours with 15 minutes notice if a spot opens.

Joe

Comment

Only behind Slayer, of course.

Not only is he in front of me, but I did see him at work, and I'd pick him over me in a heartbeat.

The man CAN cook!

Comment

Only behind Slayer, of course.

Not only is he in front of me, but I did see him at work, and I'd pick him over me in a heartbeat.

The man CAN cook!

Comment

I think we should recruit about five or six guys to show up just to video all the crap that happens during the hunts! I know of at least two or three events in particular that would have been awesome to catch on video!
                        Last edited by Featherflinger; 02-08-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                          I think we should recruit about five or six guys to show up just to video all the crap that happens during the hunts! I know of at least two or three events in particular that would have been awesome to catch on video!
                          I second the motion this is a great idea

Comment

Lol. True. I second the motion!

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post

Comment

Eric, the hog charging me and you're 30 yard kill shot on it is one of the events I would've loved to see on video!

Comment

I will put my name in as well, in the order it should be...I ain't much of a vid cam man, but am a bloodhound from way back All kiddin aside, would love to join y'all if the opening comes up! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Working...
                                X