Transgender out of the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transgender out of the military

I've been out of the loop a bit. Can someone give me the Cliff's Notes version?

They are out. Nobody knows what that entails actually ...
    .probably cost taxpayers millions for only 6,100 people this affects. Military leaders were not queried on if this should happen. Those same leaders are referring all inquiries to the Whitehouse.......not the Pentagon! The medical expenses /modifications are costing between 2 and 8 million per year to have those folks in the armed services. Most believe that money should be used for fixing equipment and getting proper gear to the folks that are on the front line. I agree with the decision but deplore the way it was handled.......freakin twitter.....geez!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kaitlin Jenner is pizzed!

Comment

Yall see that joke of a Navy Seal transformer in drag threatening the POTUS. Active and Retired Seals everywhere must just be shaking their heads in embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Yall see that joke of a Navy Seal transformer in drag threatening the POTUS. Active and Retired Seals everywhere must just be shaking their heads in embarrassment.
          Just listen to that dude talk. He has obvious issues. He's a perfect example of one of the reasons this is a good thing.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The way I see it is that the military has a long history of discrimination and for good reasons. They say no to people all the time. Hell, you give up personal freedoms in allot of ways by joining up. You don't change the military, you change for the military. Pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                The way I see it is that the military has a long history of discrimination and for good reasons. They say no to people all the time. Hell, you give up personal freedoms in allot of ways by joining up. You don't change the military, you change for the military. Pretty simple.
                Yup let's get back to that. Pretty obvious all of this crap in the last admin was meant to do nothing but weaken our military. Let's get rid of the gender sensitivity classes and get back to teaching, learning and formulating how best to protect our Nation and destroy our enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  I wonder at what point in time he thought he'd make a good looking woman.

Comment

For what it is worth: http://taskandpurpose.com/dunford-tr...-military-ban/

Comment

IMHO, the tranny community shot themselves in their stiletto healed foot when they decided to demand protection under the ADA. Which would be an automatic disqualification on it's own.

Comment

They are waiting on orders. SOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          They are out. Nobody knows what that entails actually ...
                          .probably cost taxpayers millions for only 6,100 people this affects. Military leaders were not queried on if this should happen. Those same leaders are referring all inquiries to the Whitehouse.......not the Pentagon! The medical expenses /modifications are costing between 2 and 8 million per year to have those folks in the armed services. Most believe that money should be used for fixing equipment and getting proper gear to the folks that are on the front line. I agree with the decision but deplore the way it was handled.......freakin twitter.....geez!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            I wonder at what point in time he thought he'd make a good looking woman.
                            Or this mentally ill individual who has interviewed with cbs, fox and now cnn in two days[emoji102]

Comment

YESSIR! !!! Thus the acronym G.I.,......, government issued!![emoji631]

Comment

Working...
                              X