Republicans vote Illegals to get Fed jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans vote Illegals to get Fed jobs

The powerful, GOP-chaired House Committee on Appropriations approved a spending bill early Friday morning which allows young illegal immigrants to win jobs in the federal government or in government-owned workplaces. | Politics

There are plenty of RINOS in our party

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      There are plenty of RINOS in our party
      There are 54 designated republican senators today.
      How many are RINOs?

How many are not truly conservative?

How many are career politicians?

Comment

Ouch.....interesting if all correct. But sadky not surprising! Soon enough all this party non sense will cease to exist. It is all smoke and mirrors from both sides......it is clear for those willing to truly step back and analyze the larger impacts on the common citizens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Ouch.....interesting if all correct. But sadky not surprising! Soon enough all this party non sense will cease to exist. It is all smoke and mirrors from both sides......it is clear for those willing to truly step back and analyze the larger impacts on the common citizens.

It's been smoke & mirrors for a very long time. I agree that it will soon be exposed & the truth will come out. Then it will simply be the government as a whole (career politicians) vs. the American citizens.

When that happens I believe the sheeple will wake up & rise up against tyranny & there will be chaos in the streets.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

The blood of our Patriots have been shed many times over.
          Then it will be time for the latter.

This is the rest of the letter that Thomas Jefferson wrote, for those who care:
          "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. … What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
          Thomas Jefferson to Williams Steven Smith in a letter dated Nov. 13th, 1787
          Last edited by LFD2037; 07-17-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            It's been smoke & mirrors for a very long time. I agree that it will soon be exposed & the truth will come out. Then it will simply be the government as a whole (career politicians) vs. the American citizens.

When that happens I believe the sheeple will wake up & rise up against tyranny & there will be chaos in the streets.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

The blood of our Patriots have been shed many times over.
            Then it will be time for the latter.
            I have heard that take on many occasions. Could be a repeat performance as you state. Then again, with technologies it may not geaux that far b4 a correction. ......I think we will see for ourselves within 25 years!

Comment

I have heard that take on many occasions. Could be a repeat performance as you state. Then again, with technologies it may not geaux that far b4 a correction. ......I think we will see for ourselves within 25 years!

Tech is the big game changer!

Comment

When this is said and done, I will be searching for a thorough list of every Republican that voted for this.

Comment

Now Trump has OK'd and additional 15k H2-B work visas increase

MAGA

Comment

The line between the two sure is getting blurry aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

MAGA
                      I have not seen that! Are you serious? I thought we were not going to be playing that game moving forward?
                      Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      The line between the two sure is getting blurry aint it?
                      Yessir, it truly is. I hope folks can truly start to recognize the differences are few (but significant) and the negative effect on all of us is many!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

MAGA
                        WOW Its MAIA now I guess. Most of those H1b's go to Indians!!

Just kidding. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post

Good one!![emoji4] Just wondering if folks are paying attention to this. If we have zero qualified personnel so be it......but WE know better!! [emoji6]

Comment

I have not seen that! Are you serious? I thought we were not going to be playing that game moving forward?
                            Just Google: trump h2b

And it will come up
                            It got pushed to the side because Trumpcare just got flushed in the toilet by the two senators from kansas and ...

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post

These are h2b so they are mostly Mexicans
                              But yes, h1b are mainly Indian.
                              I know a company guilty of this and it sickens me
                              But whenyou can save $5M a year in wages....

Comment

Working...
                              X