Printing photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing photos

I've got a couple photos I would like to get printed and framed. Home printer just don't do them justice. Where do y'all go. Or what do y'all do? Thanks

I have an online account and have emailed the original to Holland Photo and Imaging in Austin a few times. I have had decent success at Walmart Photo Centers with larger format prints.

Comment

I have been very pleased with MPix. Their metallic paper is like magic! Spend a little extra for the lustre coating. You won't regret it.

Comment

Another vote for Mpix here, high quality product with a good turnaround time!

Comment

If you order from Mpix, you might try this code: printmore17

It's for 50% off 8x10s and 11x14s only through Wednesday (07/12/17). Not sure it will work if you don't already have an account, but worth a try.

Comment

My wife uses Shutterfly, can pic up at any walgreens

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
              I have been very pleased with MPix. Their metallic paper is like magic! Spend a little extra for the lustre coating. You won't regret it.
              X10 - I have been using Mpix for years and they do a great job. Their prints on metal look really nice as well as a suggestion. Agree completely with Snakelover on the metallic paper prints. They almost look like you could reach right into the photograph.

Comment

Working...
              X