Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
    Thanks Dave!

How do you think the squat is? I don’t think it’s too bad compared to my 2012 f-350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not bad at all, looks like it went from a slight rake to level.

Simple math has me thinking a 250 wouldn't fare so well under the same load.

So could you feel much of a difference tugging the load? (vs the 2012)

Comment

My new ‘19 250 is averaging 15.1 around town but only 14.5 on the highway without any load. Thoughts?

Comment

Yes considering my 2017 has significantly more power than my 2012 it pulled fairly well in my opinion. Not quite as good as my 15 duramax that was a dually of course but I was impressed how it pulled. Ride quality was better than my 2012 if I remember correctly. And I would agree I don’t think a 250 would do as well as a 350 but I’ve always preferred a 1 ton and a long bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post
          My new ‘19 250 is averaging 15.1 around town but only 14.5 on the highway without any load. Thoughts?

Maybe it’s just not broken in a little yet. Maybe a few thousand miles on it and it should level out/ give you a better average. I get around 15 in town maybe 17-18 on the highway depending on my speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post

I hope that’s with Ranch hands front and rear, lift kit and big tires[emoji51]

Comment

I have ranch hands on the front and back riding on 35s with no lift.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                ok, got to ask. What is the pricing you guys are paying for your truck. I have been looking at them but just can't seem to pull the trigger on one @ $60,000+ in the Lariat trim Package? I had the 2011 250 6.7 and really liked the truck. For some strange reason I went to the Chevy 1500 with the 6.2.
                Bought my 2017 F-350 Crew Long Bed Platnium FX4 for 66,750.00 last March. Its about as nice as they come for both driver and passengers. When you see 871 miles to empty on that 48 gallon tank, you check to make sure there is a capped bottle somewhere in the cab.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanyriver View Post
                  Bought my 2017 F-350 Crew Long Bed Platnium FX4 for 66,750.00 last March. Its about as nice as they come for both driver and passengers. When you see 871 miles to empty on that 48 gallon tank, you check to make sure there is a capped bottle somewhere in the cab.

Sounds like a steal! And you got that right!

Comment

My 2015 Chevy had no squat!

Comment

I believe my 2012 was bagged at this point. But she didn’t like pulling that big boy

Comment

My first diesel came in today. Ordered it almost 1 month ago and was built to exactly what I wanted. Cant wait to pick it up Sunday.
                        Attached Files

Comment

New Fords

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                          My first diesel came in today. Ordered it almost 1 month ago and was built to exactly what I wanted. Cant wait to pick it up Sunday.

Man you’re gonna love it! Make sure to post pics! I’m on my 3rd lol

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                            Man you’re gonna love it! Make sure to post pics! I’m on my 3rd lol

I know I am. Especially since I wont have to borrow a truck every time I need to transport my tractor somewhere. Now I just have to borrow a trailer. Ill be posting some pics Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                              I know I am. Especially since I wont have to borrow a truck every time I need to transport my tractor somewhere. Now I just have to borrow a trailer. Ill be posting some pics Sunday.

I feel ya there! I got a diesel truck then a few months later got me a 24 gooseneck to haul my tractor. Makes it nice to haul other things also

Comment

After the holiday break, Ford finally scheduled my 2019 F250 XLT Premium FX4 CCLB 6.2/4.30 with a tentative build date for the week of Jan 28th. I'm hoping to pick it up mid-March.

Comment

Working...
                                X