Eric Boling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Isn't Bill Clinton the one that started this trend in the Oval office? If I recall correctly a Cigar was involved.
    Don't forget JFK

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      Surely you mean if the pictures exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You're acting like they are trying to find Bigfoot
      You really don't know everything you send via email text or cellphone is kept?
      Waze even knows where your "house" is and where you parked everyday last year.

This data is stored and sold (then analyzed).

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        You're acting like they are trying to find Bigfoot
        You really don't know everything you send via email text or cellphone is kept?
        Waze even knows where your "house" is and where you parked everyday last year.

This data is stored and sold (then analyzed).
        And you're acting like the pictures even exist, and you've seen them. Sparkles simply stated "IF" they exist, and you go on and on about how everything is stored. If they DONT exist, then they aren't stored, now are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          And you're acting like the pictures even exist, and you've seen them. Sparkles simply stated "IF" they exist, and you go on and on about how everything is stored. If they DONT exist, then they aren't stored, now are they?
          There is also the possibility that they were solicited by the gal in a sexting scheme. This is the third tv personality she claims sent her lude pics. She got paid big time on one of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            There is also the possibility that they were solicited by the gal in a sexting scheme. This is the third tv personality she claims sent her lude pics. She got paid big time on one of the others.
            No doubt. My point is the troll seems to think no one believes stuff is stored. If they exist, sure they will find them. But if they don't exist.........

Comment

So that should be able to be proven. If they can recover all the texts and find the DP in question then they can find the ones prior to that where she is asking for it or being sexually explicit to where you know its time for the **** pick haha. I mean not that I have ever.........

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                So that should be able to be proven. If they can recover all the texts and find the DP in question then they can find the ones prior to that where she is asking for it or being sexually explicit to where you know its time for the **** pick haha. I mean not that I have ever.........
                Im thinking she figures she will get paid and none of that will have to happen since he is a happily married fellow with a high profile job.. I think he is calling her bluff though.

Comment

Maybe she wiped her phone clean.

Like. With a cloth of something.

Comment

No doubt. My point is the troll seems to think no one believes stuff is stored. If they exist, sure they will find them. But if they don't exist.........
                    The NSA most definately has every txt, phone conversation, email, or keystroke stored since 2007. Im not sure Eric could get the info from them though.

Comment

The NSA most definately has every txt, phone conversation, email, or keystroke stored since 2007. Im not sure Eric could get the info from them though.
                      Yeah I could never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never,
                      never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never,

ever run for political office I would be ruined within 5 minutes.

Comment

Pfff! You've probably done enough shady **** to be appointed Secretary of State.

Comment

What's the odds the pics exist vs they don't?

Put Vegas odds on it.
                          +900

????

Comment

If any of these high profile guys don't know they are in the crosshairs of people wanting to take them out in this way, they are a moron. These guys make millions of dollars. That can buy a lot of attention from legitimate gold digging women without a political agenda. I'm taking the position of, I'm not buying it until I see proof.

Comment

Haha! A friend of mine once told me, "I have a recurring nightmare that I died and my parents were allowed to read my texts and emails."

Comment

Im thinking she figures she will get paid and none of that will have to happen since he is a happily married fellow with a high profile job.. I think he is calling her bluff though.

You don't think this guy has big money lawyers and handlers who work through all this stuff before it hits the media???

If she asked for the pics and he sent them then he would have told his lawyerthat and they would have fought back with "pound sand before I hit you with a blackmail charge"
                                Seeing that it's public knowledge she already got paid from something like this before.
                                Oh.
                                His lawyers didn't know about her past until reading this tbh post.

If Lewinsky can save that blue dress then this chick Is smart enough to save a DP.
                                She knew how much it was worth.

This whole thing well be settled with NDA signed.

Comment

Working...
                                X