In need of a side hustle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    You will need an 07 mfg FFL / lic & a tax ID / possible conditional use permit to build & sell firearms & ammo...legally

Gunsmith. Customer purchases lower and brings to you for assembly/completion.

Comment

You can also smuggle Mexicans across the border. Pays $8k per head currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        The Feds thought about that also. I think what you described is still manufacturing but you also need an FFL to do gunsmithing legally.

Comment

I used to paint houses. Messy work but pays well

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            Will still need conditional use permit & tax ID along with Smithing FFL...same exact situation other than saving $$$ on the mfg lic. to do legally.

Comment

Where are you located? I would consider using someone to clean my guns, I have quite a few dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Breeves13 View Post
                At my current job I work 4 on 4 off. I want something I can do on my days off that I will enjoy and will bring in a little extra cash. I can reload ammo, and I have everything I need to build ar15s. I’ve got a nice work bench where I could make something to sell but I just don’t have any idea of what to make or where to start. So, let’s hear the ideas! What have y’all done and what is something that y’all would want someone to make or sell. Let’s hear the side hustle ideas!
                Ok, so build Ars. Sounds like you answered your own question.

Comment

Cutting grass is easy money, if you aint soft. $1 a minute, minimum. Just remember, don't be a jerk, sometimes you might need to cut a yard for free, lot of needy people out there.

Comment

Uber

If you work events like concerts and rodeos you can make good money.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      Overtime list at work?

I thought about side jobs, even worked at Gander Mountain part time a few years ago. But I can work 1 day of OT at work and make more than I would all my days off on a side job.
                      Being a retired old fart now you are spot on about your comments on working overtime if it’s available vs a side gig.

Comment

Bernie needs workers for his presidential race, but you have to get the money from us.

Comment

Over the years we’ve had a number of part time guys in our cabinet shop. Sometimes they just do maintenance, small service work and cleaning, some run machines or help with finishing. A lot of small companies under 30-40 people love having a little part time help, as long as it’s reliable and consistent. My wife’s uncle is retired, but pulls wire a few mornings a week for a low voltage and security company and does some system design and testing when he’s looking to buy some new toys. There are a ton of us out there turning work down because we just can’t find the manpower.

Comment

Sad but true!

Comment

Make small wooden toy trucks and cars and donate them

Comment

All the LTL trucking companies hire part-time forklift operators and it pays well.

Comment

Working...
                                X