No announcement yet.

Do you know your neighbor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routine golf cart rides with the kiddos so we "know" the majority of folks in our subdivision

Comment

We Just got moved into a place where we have no neighbors and we are loving it

Comment

Yep know all of them with 1/2 mile of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know 90% of my neighbors. I make an effort to introduce myself to everyone in the area I do not know.

Comment

Been here for 40 yrs. I know most of 'em. Not close to any of 'em.

Comment

Most of them. I've been in my house 10 years. The newer ones, I usually introduce myself to, but can't think of any of them that I have spoken to since.
              I was at the tag office several months ago. The young lady that was waiting on me was friendlier than most. When she saw my address, she let me know she lives on the same street, but a block down. We knew some of the same people in that block, but I've never seen her since.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Living down a private road, I know all of them. There are a couple of folks that just built about a year ago that our road goes behind their houses that I have not met, but they access their place from the county road.
                As far as everybody down my road, not only do I know them, we help each other out when needed, just like real neighbors are supposed to do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I immediately got to know my smoking hot lesbians next door but they sold after 2 years
                  Was it a planned move or did they leave lickety split?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Gathers family , gasses the ol gilopy up and hits the road. Tired and weary - arrives to Grand Canyon as the sun is rising. Family wipes sleep from their eyes as birds chirp and an eerie mist rises from the canyon. Slowly walks to edge of canyon surveying the scene and basking in its greatness. Takes phone - chunks it into canyon..

Comment

I'm on a cul de sac and I know everyone on it except for one that just moved in a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Gathers family , gasses the ol gilopy up and hits the road. Tired and weary - arrives to Grand Canyon as the sun is rising. Family wipes sleep from their eyes as birds chirp and an eerie mist rises from the canyon. Slowly walks to edge of canyon surveying the scene and basking in its greatness. Takes phone - chunks it into canyon..
                        That's a beautiful mental picture. Unfortunately you won't be able to read my post until you get back home and log onto the computer. Adios, iphone.

Comment

I know just about everyone in my neighborhood, and do anything I can to be neighborly. I’m convinced that’s why they don’t call the sheriffs department when the occasional get together goes into the wee hours of the morning.

Comment

Do you know your neighbor?

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Hopefully it went smooth and it didn’t get a little hairy with the move...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by hgiles; 12-13-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

We live in a small neighborhood and know almost everyone. My wife is a school teacher so she either works with a lot of them or knows them because she has taught their kids. We also live next door to the high school football coach and his wife, and talk to them every day. They’re a good time haha

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                Can you post that pic for old times sake?

Funny story but one of them was push mowing their grass in a thong and I missed my turn and almost ran into my mailbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gay Dude?????? No Pics please if it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X