No announcement yet.

Megatron. A legend in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW what a beautiful food plot. What did you plant? Good luck with Mega Tron he is a monster.

Comment

so ready to see an ldp

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by stxslayer View Post
          WOW what a beautiful food plot. What did you plant? Good luck with Mega Tron he is a monster.

Thank you. The first picture is large 5 acre field of winter peas/ rye.
          The second picture is Oats/turnips.

Comment

very nice buck

Comment

I'm In... I very rarely wonder outside the Campfire, but I stumbled across this thread and I am glad I did.

What a beautiful buck, I hope you smoke him this weekend!!!

Comment

Back at it till Sunday. Hunting mornings and evenings. The movement was sub par last night and no new pictures of him.

I am crossing my fingers !

Comment

good luck! beautiful morning to be on stand

Comment

Get em!

Comment

Well it almost happened this morning. It was one of those awesome hunts you remember .

About 7:30 I saw my first deer, a doe and one of our other shooters. He's a mid 40s 8 6.5 yrs old.. I had my bow in hand also and was going to take a shot but wouldn't stop. Pretty tough to pass a deer like that and I'd still have one more tag to devote to mega.

A half hour later I have a more does Come out acting sketchy .. A few moments later megatron comes crashing through the timber at these does about 80 yards out in front . He never even began to slow down. He rack is so tall it was breaking branches like I have never seen. It was great to see him and keeps my hopes high for the rest of the weekend . It's to the point where if you see a doe you will most likely see a buck.

Here's my setup this am.. It's a hidey hole plot about 3/4 mile from our big destination plots. All the deer work back this way in the morning heading to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
                        Well it almost happened this morning. It was one of those awesome hunts you remember .

About 7:30 I saw my first deer, a doe and one of our other shooters. He's a mid 40s 8 6.5 yrs old.. I had my bow in hand also and was going to take a shot but wouldn't stop. Pretty tough to pass a deer like that and I'd still have one more tag to devote to mega.

A half hour later I have a more does Come out acting sketchy .. A few moments later megatron comes crashing through the timber at these does about 80 yards out in front . He never even began to slow down. He rack is so tall it was breaking branches like I have never seen. It was great to see him and keeps my hopes high for the rest of the weekend . It's to the point where if you see a doe you will most likely see a buck.

Here's my setup this am.. It's a hidey hole plot about 3/4 mile from our big destination plots. All the deer work back this way in the morning heading to bed.
                        Adrenaline pumping action! Good luck! Exciting thread and I hope you get to lay your hands on Mega soon!

Comment

gets my heart racing just thinking about it...and I'm not even hunting him.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                            gets my heart racing just thinking about it...and I'm not even hunting him.
                            X2 one heck of a buck and beautiful set up!

Comment

Q-all sure is long winded. Probably going to miss the buck because you're too busy posting updates about your hidey hole.

Comment

Hope you get it done this weekend! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X